Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 13 - Mafia wins!  (Read 35347 times)

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 13 - Day One Is Underway!
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2010, 02:13:17 am »

Posting a lot isn't bad if it's helping learn new info.
I didn't mean to imply that it's a bad thing.
Vector, I obviously wasn't part of this sub forum when it was busier so I can't really relate to you in that sense, but I agree if people are not going to post at all then they should probably just ask for a replacement. The last beginners game was pretty good until the end, then half the remaining people dissapeared which kind of ruined it. I say we give everyone 24 hours to post then if they don't, sub them out.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

Rube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 13 - Day One Has Begun! Need town IC!
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2010, 03:31:13 am »

It damn sure sounds like you're saying he's not scum there.  So he's nonscum obvscum?  I don't understand your point here.

It's the RVS, and voting for someone doing something obviously scummy, even if you suspect actual scum wouldn't be so obvious, is a good place to start.

Why are you so adamant on defending Vector? Trying to buddy with her? Vector suspected you of trying to buddy with me at first.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2010, 05:29:10 am »

I'm  back. With a terrible headache. And the experience of the best party I've ever attended.

Answer. I'd like to have Vector as my scumbuddy, since she's got more experience than anyone..

I'm gonna take a nap now. I'll return in few hours.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2010, 10:27:51 am »

Thendash:  Hope you're up to scum hunting, then.

Rube:  I'm not defending Vector.  She can handle that herself.  I just didn't get what you were saying.  Anyway, unvote.

Ottofar, are you going to tell us you'll post more later then never do so, like you do in many games?  Please don't.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2010, 01:54:35 pm »

@Toaster, I hope not.

Vector, only thing that has caught my eye, is that you say I might be hard to read, yet you list me as undangerous for town. Why?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2010, 02:56:32 pm »

Bandages, [joke]Trying to off Vector, are you?[/joke]

Rube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2010, 05:08:28 pm »

Unvote

USEC_OFFICER, do you think voting is a joking matter? Townies generally value our only tool a little more than that!

Besides, I think Bandages has been lurking too much to attempt to 'off' anyone.

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2010, 08:40:49 pm »

Unvote, shibdib, you might want to go read up on a few games so you know what's going on.
Ottofar, has yet to post as well so maybe a prod on him too. I'd like to know who you'd want as a scum partner out of the people on the current roster.

Toaster: Well my first game was as scum so I'm interested to see how it all plays out from the, "other side". Hard to apply what I learned as scum to a postion I haven't palyed yet.

Vector: The first day is not already over, or do you mean real life(TM) day? You seem quick to call out people for lurking, but take into consideration that not everyone has the time to post multiple times a day. As for your question, it's still RVS and not everyone has posted yet so it's not much of a situation. But you seem the most agressive, since you've posted like 6 times to the average 1-2 times of everyone else.

Figured joining the game called beginner mafia was a good idea for a beginner... And the edit wasnt the name, and to be honest I dont even remember what it was exactly. Wont happen again tho.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2010, 09:16:36 pm »

@Toaster, I hope not.

Vector, only thing that has caught my eye, is that you say I might be hard to read, yet you list me as undangerous for town. Why?

Huh?  I was asked which player I would consider most dangerous if I were scum.  You're ranked low because you might be hard to read and are self-admittedly "bad."
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2010, 11:00:41 pm »

Sorry guys, I've been away all this weekend. I'm still away now, but have the briefest moment of internet.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2010, 11:40:07 pm »

Never joke or be sarcastic, it's hard to understand.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2010, 01:40:52 am »

@Toaster, I hope not.

Huh?  I was asked which player I would consider most dangerous if I were scum.  You're ranked low because you might be hard to read and are self-admittedly "bad."

I see. Unvote.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2010, 02:28:41 pm »

Unvote

USEC_OFFICER, do you think voting is a joking matter? Townies generally value our only tool a little more than that!

What? It's not like we'll be lynching somebody... Damn it.

Rube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2010, 03:11:11 pm »

Is this another joke? I don't get it.

You don't want us to lynch anybody? That's a bad strategy for Town.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2010, 05:24:30 pm »

Ottofar:  I hope not.  Unvote.

Unvote

USEC_OFFICER:  Are you saying you want to no lynch?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20