Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25

Author Topic: Paranatural Monster Defence(work in progress, 2 slots) The demons aproach  (Read 16224 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

cool, thanks shoulda thought about that, e-mail myself enough stuff
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Saving my cash for now, but offering up to $10 each to anyone who will spend all of their own $ first...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OK.
I'll buy 3 PP then take Guardian class and Lively and Speedy perks.
Buy Letter Opener and Denim and Leather through Nevyn.

Result:
Havras
$35
0 PP
Guardian class: Armour prevents half again as much damage, and takes 3/4 times as much damage as it would; -50% damage at range
Lively: +1 AP per turn
Speedy: +2 AP per turn
Inventory:
Letter Opener (e)
Denim and Leather (e)
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

ok so if theres no new suggestions (i plan to add new things every round if i can) then re-post you're new character with you're location in this map, i believe USEC has builder now so what do you want to build and where?

But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Frenzy 5pp> You can reduce the halve the AP cost of al you're attacks for a turn, if you do so, any damage you hurt you'reself 1 damage at the end of that turn and the next one, and take doubble damage on the enemy turn between. This ability may not be used on 2 consecutive turns
...Jesus.
I... I don't even... what is this?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

well it was supposed to be hurting you'eself to attack faster but i think i have a better idea for it, untill i work out how much pp it should cost, i will remove it, excuse me

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got my guy but the intermanet ate him. Long story short he got a mana bolt that is 3 damg 2AP crits on 2.5-17.5 and it can tricrit. Let me  to remake him, one sec and I will be where I was last time..

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Start at L17

HP = 8/8 AP = 12

Items:
Warhammer (e)
1 Healing Salve (3/3)

Currency:
$$90
PP: 0

Perks and Flaws
Non Human Class > -5PP, +3HP, 10% extra cost at shops, armour only 75% as effective
Grotesque > +6PP, Cannot wear armour
Regenerator > -7PP, Heals 1 HP each turn, Alive untill negative maximum hit points
Speedy> -4PP, +2 AP

P.S.
Frenzy 5pp> You can reduce the halve the AP cost of al you're attacks for a turn, if you do so, any damage you hurt you'reself 1 damage at the end of that turn and the next one, and take doubble damage on the enemy turn between. This ability may not be used on 2 consecutive turns
...Jesus.
I... I don't even... what is this?
I think it translates to:
Frenzy 5pp> You can halve the AP cost of all of your attacks for a turn. If you do so, for every action you perform that causes damage also hurts you for 1 damage at the end of that turn and the following turn, and also take double damage on the enemy turn between. This ability may not be used on 2 consecutive turns.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:42:35 pm by RAM »
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

well it was supposed to be hurting you'eself to attack faster but i think i have a better idea for it, untill i work out how much pp it should cost, i will remove it, excuse me
I do not understand you at all. Please, for the love of God, use proper spelling and grammar.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

sorry chedd, i actually plan to change it

what it did do (you have to turn it on and you can't use it two turns in a row)

1) Halve's ap cost of attacks
2) You deal yourself 1 damage at the end of that turn, and the following one
3) You take double damage during the enemy turn following you're frenzy

what i am planning on it doing once I figure out how much it should cost

1) Gives you a certain amount of AP, only useable on attacks
3) You take double damage during the enemy turn following you're frenzy

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Sorry Chedd, I actually plan to change it

What it did do (you have to turn it on and you can't use it two turns in a row)

1) Halves ap cost of attacks
3) You take double damage during the enemy turn following your frenzy

What I am planning on it doing once I figure out how much it should cost

1) Gives you a certain amount of AP, only usable on attacks
3) You take double damage during the enemy turn following your frenzy
1. Capitalize the first letter of every sentence.
2. Capitalize the first letter of proper nouns.
3. Capitalize the word "I".
4. See #1.
5. "Halves" does not have an apostrophe. Who taught you this?! Why would this verb have an apostrophe in it?!

6. Ah, perhaps the most egregious of errors. This is how to use the words "your" and "you're".
YOUR, with no apostrophe, indicates possession. For example, I could say, "Could I borrow your eraser"?
YOU'RE, with an apostrophe, is a contraction. A contraction is a shorter version of a phrase. "You're" is a shortened version of the phrase "you are". Would you say "Following you are frenzy"? No. That's ridiculous. You would use the possessive form, "your".
7. See #1.
8. See #3.
9. You spelled "usable" incorrectly.
10. See #6.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Start at F9

HP:5/5 AP:12

Items:
Divine Mace

Spells:
Basic Healing: Heal 1HP within 6 squares, 3AP
Divine Shield: Protect one ally within 6 squares from 2 damage, 4AP

Currency:
$90
PP: 2

Perks and Flaws:
Acolyte Class > -5PP, Gain access to divine magic shoppe, gain the basic healing spell, -1 AP
Softhearted > +3PP, Must Heal if there is a valid target
Speedy > -4PP, + 2AP
Lively > -2PP, +1AP
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To be fair, there are two different functions of an apostrophe, which overlap their functions. I also like to use them for emphasis and for indicating a compound object when hyphens would look silly, but that is probably just me...
Read the First Post!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

To be fair, there are two different functions of an apostrophe, which overlap their functions. I also like to use them for emphasis and for indicating a compound object when hyphens would look silly, but that is probably just me...
...what?
How exactly would you do that? I mean, I don't understand what you mean by using them for emphasis at all. And using them in a compound object is just... what? Do you mean something like "laser'beam"? Where did you learn this? Stop doing it!
And of course a rule like "put an apostrophe after every present-tense verb" is just ridiculous.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'I' can do whatever 'I' want when putting 'the apostrophes that belong to me' into 'my' sentences because 'I' am weird...

It seems pretty effective at those functions, and the prospect of spreading further insanity into the world is a bonus...

And don't you dare touch my commas! They are there, as it were, for dramatic effect!
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25