Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25

Author Topic: Paranatural Monster Defence(work in progress, 2 slots) The demons aproach  (Read 16234 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

I want to get a turn done every 2 days if i can, so il give USEC about 24 hours to get his turn in, if he does not il assumed his character has gone catatonic
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I'll shoot at the nearest enemies, as long as I have a clear shot, until I run out of AP.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Turn?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The spinning drowsiness hits the wolfchild in the head, it has been struck down!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

I just got back from the land of sleep, il do turn now
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Yah!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Roland bravely steps forward, pointing his mace as it glows, surrounding both Ram and Airag with shields of light.

Airag then steps forward cutting through 3 demons, the blood spray exiting him (you crited 5 times, im thinking il have to do some balancing between rounds) he will have 12 additional AP next turn

Criptfiend launches a volley of 4 manabolts, 1 going wide, but the other 3 critting and instantly vaporising a demon each, RAM follows that up by turning a demon into a puddle of blood and gore

(il need to tone down manabolts crit (maby firebolt's aswell), (or perhaps the precision magic perk)

Nanoth shoots the demon at f18 twice, criting once for 2.7 points of damage, getting given $10(note goes to party) for his awesomeness while Snake moves and squeses off one shot at the demon at k16(you moved 3 squares) dealing 0.9 points of damage
Havras moves forward, with all those arround his intended target dead, he can't pick one.
Ernold Shoots at the demon at I18, hitting 3 times , dealing 3 points of damage, and killing it

Demon turn will either be tommorow or later today

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay me and Ched killed our demons, are you guys done yet? But really Lets have Havras go third next time.

Also mana bolts crit is okay but you may be right about the Precision magic.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 08:46:38 pm by Criptfeind »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

I honestly think the perks you and chedd have need negaive tweaking

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hence the you may be right about the Precision magic.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Cool, worth the wait.
We'll help you balance this game, don't worry (:
(if Cheddarius's game and this round are any indication, we'll "help" by shamelessly twinking our characters until they slay the gods themselves on natural 1's.)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hard to twink when there are not as much options.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well this is awful, unless they are faster than I expect, they won't swarm me...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, I put it at 2-3 rounds before they are dead.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

the way this is going to work is that you will get any new monster's stats after you're first round with them
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25