Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25

Author Topic: Paranatural Monster Defence(work in progress, 2 slots) The demons aproach  (Read 16248 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

il give you a hint, you 1 shot them
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

edit: oops youre in h column
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

4AP Move to I11
4AP Shield RAM (presumably at I15) for 2DP
4AP Shield Ched (C13) for 2DP

Good luck all, including you wolfchild (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Um, whats the range of weapons, are they fired in stright lines only, can you fire over tiles containing allies.
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Um, whats the range of weapons, are they fired in stright lines only, can you fire over tiles containing allies.

In Ched's Monster Defense weapons have infinite range, fire in straight lines from the hand holding the gun, and you can't fire through allies.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

im still considering ranges but itl be something like this

Rifle = 20
Pistol+Machineguns = 10
Shotguns = 6

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In Ched's Monster Defense weapons have infinite range, fire in straight lines from the hand holding the gun, and you can't fire through allies.
Well if its the same then....

Move to F9
Move to E10
Fire at E18

Thats 4ap each right...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Move to K9 (2AP)

Shoot the one at K16 until dead. If I have any AP left, shoot the one at L15. (8AP)
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Typo, it says that my spells take 75% less AP to cast it should be 25%

When my turn comes about I will cast four (4) Mana bolts at the whatever enemies are still alive, starting with the ones that are closest to me.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Wolfchild, when rolling for criticals, please remember to reroll if I do not get a critical. I should have about 75% criticals.
Move southwest twice to B15.
Hit west demon at A15 until dead.
Hit south demon at B16 until dead.
Move southeast to C16.
Hit demon at C17 until dead.
Move southwest to B17.
Move south to B18.
Hit west demon at A18 until dead.
Hit east demon at C18 until dead.
Move south to B19.
Hit west demon at A19 until dead.
Move southeast to B19.
Move southeast to C20.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can we set what our turns are? Like we make ched go first than ram then Archangel then me/paranatural/USEC_OFFICER/nevyn than the enemy and than Rolan? With Rolan going before the enemy if there is less than a specific number of them left?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Can we set what our turns are? Like we make ched go first than ram then Archangel then me/paranatural/USEC_OFFICER/nevyn than the enemy and than Rolan? With Rolan going before the enemy if there is less than a specific number of them left?

Going after the enemy?  That's interesting, but I'd rather go before them: I can shield 2DP for 4 AP, or heal 1HP for 3  AP.  So I'd rather shield you guys before you're hit, rather than heal the same damage later.

The shield only lasts until my next turn, right Wolfchild?  Also, am I allowed to cast it twice on someone in the same turn?  I assume not since in Cheddarius's game a player can't have the same buff twice at once.

It's fun to imagine giving some brawler 2X3=6DP, then again next turn, leaving him with 12DP, but it wouldn't be fun to actually play that way (:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 03:19:00 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah well I did not look at your powers really, then yes you should go before the enemy.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Realized I should have built something during deployment. (Or can I build something now?)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

You cannot build USEC, you dont have the builder perk

and yeah you can choose to go in an order other than your posts, but all have to agree
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25