Can't remove it

Blergah
- 0 (0%)
Bleh
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 15, 2010, 10:47:12 pm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: [31.10] Rocksstar Succession game (formerly tinmurdered)  (Read 8685 times)

andfhe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [31.10] Tinmurdered Succession game
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2010, 08:00:16 pm »

Could I join? It would probably be a mess by then, but then, otherwise there wouldn't be any fun!

Edit: Also, could I have a dwarf named after me? Preferably a Miner, they are the most dwarvenly Dwarves of them all.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 08:05:45 pm by andfhe »
Well if you remove the [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE] tag from dwarves I think they have like 2-4 children each time they give birth. And if you get enough mothers up on the pillars you can probably get a good waterfall going.

RabidRabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2010, 08:01:27 pm »

Finally finished uploading the save:

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=2728

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2010, 08:53:56 pm »

Oh my
I got myself tangle up in a web of games. I got this to play, the one hour fortess to play, and i need to constantly check on the two Neptune's pride games. Anyway i will try to get the first update by tonight.
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2010, 09:17:28 pm »

dorf me as the mechanic if u plz  :D
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

JagoBallium

• Bay Watcher
  • Bringer of the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2010, 10:05:39 pm »

re-requesting dorfing, miner or mason if possible please  :)

andfhe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2010, 10:29:16 pm »

Yeah, compared to other people, im VERY fast. I dont have much of a life so i can dedicate a few days to solidly play DF.

You don't have a life? I usually get a few years in in one sitting! You defile the name of The Great Armok with your lies!
Well if you remove the [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE] tag from dwarves I think they have like 2-4 children each time they give birth. And if you get enough mothers up on the pillars you can probably get a good waterfall going.

andfhe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2010, 10:40:34 pm »

I have two questions;
One, How do you tell what day and month it is? Or do you just guess?
Two, What tileset are you using?

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2010, 11:15:04 pm »

The Rise and Fall of Cappstv
1st Granite: Today I was named leader of this ice hole. That's when I revealed myself as who I really am. I gathered everyone up and laid it straight. I am not a hauler and my name isn't Dobar. I am Cappstv, infamous gangster of the Dwarven underworld (and yes i see the irony in that) and that average mechanic over there, he's actually my right hand man. Rabid was kinda angry. He then told me that I was suppose to be dead and that I am an enemy of the Mountain Home. I then kindly pointed out that he unwillingly just atone me for all my crimes, for the contract he had me sign made me official ruler of this fortress. And as official ruler of this fortress I have diplomatic immunity. Its so great to be on top again. Sure, the contract only lasts one year, but they won't be able to lay a finger on me if by that time I am a noble. So my first order of business is to promote myself to sheriff.

Me and Scar were left for dead. But If anything, we are very much alive.
I am going over designs for my room and office. It feels so good to be in charge. I took a quick look at Scar's profile. Every member of my gang and anyone I feel that I need to keep an eye on gets a profile.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I am thinking JagoBallium could be some use

15th Granite: My room is finally done. The office shall be finish shortly.

25th Granite: One of our furnace operators has given birth. Why doing furnace operating stuff. Rabid has calm down.

OOC: Its bed time for me now. I will try to finish up my turn tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 11:20:34 pm by cappstv »
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2010, 02:12:34 am »

Dorf me as the first guy with strange mood please!  :P If he succeeds, it will be his proof that he is the most awesome guy out there. If he fails, it will be the sign that TINMURDERED IS NOT FORGOTTEN!

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2010, 11:52:33 am »

4th Slate: Some migrants arrive. All useless. Too many people doing nothing.

18th Slate: I discover a lever. I am tempted to pull it to see what it just does.

19th Slate: It opens a floodgate.

25th Felsite: Some elves arrived. I am going to kill them.

5th Hematite: It is now summer, and everyone is still going after all the items the elf drop as he tried to escape. We have enough alcohol to make it though the year now. Or so I hope.

12th Hematite: Our manager has withdrawn from society and begun a construction. I just want this year to be over with so I am untouchable. This running the fortress stuff is overwhelming. The engraving of my room as begun.

17th Hematite: He made granite grate. Huh. I made a profile for Dariush, the creator of this craft.

12th Malachite: Even more migrants. In other words, more mouths to feed. I realized that no one is brewing drinks, I fixed that.

14th Malachite: And I just realized why. We need barrels.

17th Malachite: Brewing has begun.

26th Malachite: I order the construction of gold statues. It will really spice up my room and office.

9th Galena: Its odd. I worship the god of law and order. Yet I am always on the wrong side of the law. But not anymore. Now I am the law.

11th Galena: A human caravan has arrive. And unlike the pesky elves they have guards.

20th Galena: While killing the humans 3 Kobolds showed up. I use to work with Kobolds. Now I give orders to kill them.

25th Galena: Oh come on! I just got finish killing off Kobolds and Humans and now I have to deal with baby snatchers! Scar thinks the Goblins are trying to get back at me for when I stole a few artifacts from them. The Filth won't make it past the guards of Tinmurdered! The baby snatcher's head was cut open by one of our guards.

1st Limestone: Autumn has arrive. 

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2010, 12:01:40 pm »

Wohoo! Now I'm the only legendary dwarf in this hellhole!  ;D

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2010, 09:25:58 pm »

6th limestone: Today i had a man run into my office. Scar is the one who keeps me up to date with the going ons in the fortress. So I suspected something terrible has happen. Here is the log of our conversation. It was typed by my sectary.
Cappstv: Hello sir, is there a reason why you randomly just burst into my office?
Concern Citizen: Yes sir, its very important!
Cappstv: Goblin attack? Kobolds stole our only artifact? No more alcohol? Dragon, hydra, cannibalistic elves?
Concern Citizen: No sir, ITS FAR MORE DIRE THEN THAT!
Cappstv: A two headed bronze colossus wielding a flaming blade?
Concern Citizen: No sir, EVEN WORST?
Cappstv: Cacame and Morul some how had a baby that is as crazy as Urist Borushdumat that wants to kill us?
Concern Citizen: No sir, Kogan Lololashed as grown attached to a leopard leather trousers!
Cappstv: GET THE OUT OF MY OFFICE BEFORE I GIVE YOU A BEATING.

19th Limestone: Our architect was in hiding. Apparently he was never assign to do his job. I told him to shut it and design a well.

20th Limestone: Oh great, someone just claim a metal smith forge. Maybe this time I will get something that is actually worth something.

25th Limestone: Its a gold shield. Well that is somewhat useful I guess.

27th Sandstone: The miners have begun work for a tomb for me. In other news the Dariush guy keeps on making masterpiece doors and a forgotten beast was spotted about a few weeks back.

12th Timber: I went to go get a nice drink of ale when I realize we had known. Supposedly I never gave the order to brew anymore drinks, even though I told them TO NEVER STOP BREWING DRINKS. This job is stressful.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2010, 09:36:02 pm »

The Rise and Fall and Rise of Cappstv
18th Timber: A dwarven caravan has arrived.

25th Timber: Kubuck Rigo. Kubuck Rigo. Of all the people to be our liaison it had to be Kubuck Rigo. Me and him don't say a word to each other.

1st Moonstone: Winter. I'm so close to getting out of this job. I remember how I got to this position. How I made it to the top of the dwarven underworld. How I lost it all. But now I have risen again. I have my redemption. I am no longer on the wrong side of the law. I am the law now. This fortress is one dwarf away from being qualified for a fortress guard. When I become a captain of the guard I shall form a new gang. A GANG OF JUSTICE!

2nd Moonstone: 2 peasants have married. I wish them the best of luck.

1st Opal: I finally got around to assigning some rooms. Unlike Scar who was one of the first seven, these rooms don't have a gold stature.

19th Opal: Yet another marriage.

6th Obsidian: I decide its party time. Everyone is invited, even RabidRabbit who still hates my guts. BUT NOOOOOOO. He is staying up there to guard our entrance. As if anyone is ever going to attack us. Sure Scar thinks that the goblins still want pay back, but I doubt it.

7th Obsidian: What a downer. For no apparent reason Mebzuth has died at my party!

11th Obsidian: Kol has went crazy, one of the founding 7 and a friend of mine. Poor Kol, too bad we didn't have his silly items he needed.

21st Obsidian: Another baby snatcher. He shall be taken care of quickly.

22nd Obsidian: I have place Mebzuth in a coffin in my dinning room. I figure if he wants to die in my parties randomly I shall ruin his resting place the rest of my life by spilling food on his coffin.

24th Obsidian: Yet another marriage. I will be able to take much more joy in these things once I retire from this position as leader.

1st Granite: Its spring, and I am free from this position. One more migrant and I shall be captain of the guard. Me and scar were suppose to be dead. Yet it appears we are pretty much alive.

P.S
I did basically nothing to this fort besides add a well, smooth some stone, add my personal rooms, and kill caravans. The save shall be up soon.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 11:32:37 pm by cappstv »

andfhe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2010, 09:39:37 pm »

18th Timber: A dwarven caravan has arrived.

Short post much?

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2010, 09:44:27 pm »

Yeah I didn't mean to do that, i am just going to edit it for now.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8