Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Crazy idea questions  (Read 1796 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy idea questions
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 06:41:40 pm »

Schweet. Sounds good. I'll look into it and report back on what I'm doing when I get something important done. Less major than Shaostoul or Deon could do, but hey, I'm still new at this.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 06:46:58 pm »

Well, I'll try to help you where I can.

It's weird seeing my name so often and people aren't talking to me.
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 06:51:25 pm »

Well, I referenced you because you wrote the modding guide, so obviously you know what you're doing. Or at least where to look to find certain things and what a good chunk of combinations of those things you find do. I prefer the former train of thought.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 07:22:32 pm »

It's a bit of both. I know a lot of it right off the top of my head, but some of it I need to find stuff out exactly.
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!
Pages: 1 [2]