Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 90917 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]
« Reply #1020 on: April 01, 2011, 08:38:27 pm »

Give the rock to my runed beetle partner to hold on to, then rest my wounds somewhere safe.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: April 01, 2011, 08:49:46 pm »

Buahahahaha! Oh man, oh man, oh this is just going so badly. So, so badly. ;D

Try to catch Ochita's soul in my body.

Don't you dare! You still owe me a sword!

Slice moar demons!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 11:42:05 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: April 02, 2011, 12:08:34 am »

Rockin

Gather together the rest of the party, and make our way towards the true source of these demons.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: April 02, 2011, 05:48:48 am »

Hold a Limbo Party with the other recently departed ( which, if Tarran succeeds, is just Nathan ). Maybe try to barter my way into Valhalla.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:39:51 am by Flagrarus »
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: April 02, 2011, 06:18:45 am »

Hold a Limbo Party with the other recently departed ( which, if Tarran succeeds, is just Nathan ). Maybe try to barter my way into Valhalla.
Grab Flargarus by his ethereal neck and cast Detonate. No Valhalla for teamkillers.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: April 02, 2011, 06:39:38 am »

I was going to hold a party for you!

Force Nathan back into any body that might be vacant, so that he does not Detonate my ethereal neck.

Then go to Valhalla.
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: April 02, 2011, 07:24:33 am »

Force myself into a demon corpse. Inhabit it.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: April 02, 2011, 08:43:27 am »

Find that damn group
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: April 02, 2011, 11:35:25 am »

Force myself into a demon corpse. Inhabit it.
But... I was going to give you my body for us both to rule over. Is there something wrong with it?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: April 02, 2011, 11:40:20 am »

Well... What if you need healing..

*Looks at frelock*
And anyway, a demon should work well. Even if I do get voices in my head.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: April 02, 2011, 11:42:51 am »

Well... What if you need healing..

*Looks at frelock*
And anyway, a demon should work well. Even if I do get voices in my head.
Alright, if you say so.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: April 02, 2011, 12:15:22 pm »

Ah, perfect. Ochita might get to be a bloody pulsating rock soon, and the combined efforts of Paranatural and Frelock might turn that rock into a large, bloody, mobile rock. We need a bloody tank; the kind that can be healed by multiple magics and can block a cardinal direction all by itself. Sadly, Tarran could be considered a demon, and corpses aren't very active or durable, but Frelock hasn't posted his action...

[ ][ ] "That smells bad...Cool things are shiny sometimes, right? Or they glow? Here." I shove my lamp in Greeny's face and make its surface reflect all things that around here that reflect. "What do you see? 'Sides your eyes?"
 (She's effectively trying to steal all the reflections and lights in the area [the entire battlefield], and transpose them upon her lamp so that they always point to the object they were taken from. So if a golden sphere was in the dirt beneath them, a little circle on the bottom of the lamp would glimmer and shine like gold. Smoggle was supposedly good at this...)
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: April 02, 2011, 12:38:54 pm »

Sadly, Tarran could be considered a demon,
A Good demon, mind you. I'm about as good as they come, since I'm only killing other demons.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: April 02, 2011, 04:07:15 pm »

Help Ochita with his action, try to get him into the biggest demon corpse possible.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: April 05, 2011, 07:41:33 pm »

Summon a big, fat, yam-sized glow worm and use it to search the surrounding area.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70