Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 90924 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 63: Lil' Ditzes]
« Reply #1005 on: March 18, 2011, 07:58:58 pm »

Charge the demons and cut them into ribbons, prove to them that I'm more evil than they are.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1006 on: March 18, 2011, 08:06:31 pm »

Recall my experience with the rocklizard, and try to bring to life my rock into the form of a large rock shaped rock-cat. Begin making meowing sounds to her.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: March 18, 2011, 09:27:19 pm »

If i can hear the sounds of fighting, go that way,if i can't then try to find the survivors
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 18, 2011, 10:57:56 pm »

Well, let's hope I don't kill him...

Cure serious wounds on Nathan.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: March 18, 2011, 11:01:27 pm »

Oh god, I can just tell you're going to pull a Cheddarius...
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

kaikai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: March 18, 2011, 11:07:26 pm »

So i can conveniently come in and violate manipulate ummm something with your corpse.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 19, 2011, 12:39:33 am »

Snore.

I get sucked into a dimensional portal, exiting the game and opening up another spot for those on the waiting list.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 19, 2011, 04:39:59 am »

Technically I think he'd have to kill everyone and then himself for that.

Snore.

I get sucked into a dimensional portal, exiting the game and opening up another spot for those on the waiting list.
Aw.

At least he's now survived two games. Slippery kobold.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: March 19, 2011, 04:41:59 am »

You can't catch me grim reaper!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 19, 2011, 04:44:19 am »

You can't catch me grim reaper!
You know, taunting him is not a good idea...

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 19, 2011, 09:04:37 am »

Use vines to throw as many demons as I can into the dimensional portal.
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: March 21, 2011, 06:30:46 pm »

Haha
Help Lischi out of the trench and then head towards the noises and lights.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: March 22, 2011, 10:30:11 pm »

Earth Wave the remaining demons and scream to the others, "Lets finish these shells off, we need to find the ones pulling the strings of these puppets."
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 25, 2011, 01:22:14 pm »

[ ][ ] I hold my lantern high to even out the light between here and the sky, then stalk the octopus tentacle impression to the bubbly part impression. I want to find cool things while I'm down here, but if I find a good way out I'll leave.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: April 01, 2011, 08:23:30 pm »

Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control

Quote from: Ochita
Try to sever the demons life with my necromancy skills, but keep the body.
[2-2][Luck 4] Your attempts to sever the demon's soul without harming its body... severs your soul without harming your body. Which wouldn't be so bad, except you don't seem to be a spirit anymore; just a soul passing on. Only your friends can- yeah, you're probably dead.
+6 Necromancy
Now Apprentice Necromancer
Free of Nathan's shell, about to perish.

Quote from: Tarran
Charge the demons and cut them into ribbons, prove to them that I'm more evil than they are.
[3+2] vs [6] The wretched thing jumps out of the way of your evil swing. [2] vs [3] The demon also out-evils you.

Quote from: iceball3
Recall my experience with the rocklizard, and try to bring to life my rock into the form of a large rock shaped rock-cat. Begin making meowing sounds to her.
[5][Luck 4] You scream in unimaginable agony as your life force is unnaturally channeled into the bloody rock. It... shifts slightly, obviously not alive, per se, but sort of getting there, in a certainly unnatural fashion.

It also occurs to you that to properly create such a thing, you would probably have to combine various magics you have no knowledge of. Well, didn't have any knowledge of before now, and still don't have proper knowledge of.
Take heavy damage, now Critically Wounded.
+2 Transmutation
+2 Necromancy
+2 Restoration
Pulsing Bloody Rock created.

Quote from: wolfchild
If i can hear the sounds of fighting, go that way,if i can't then try to find the survivors
[4][Luck 3] You don't hear anything especially interesting, so you attempt to find survivors. [5][Luck 2] You expertly pick up their scent, but end up going in circles a bit. They clearly weren't very focused.

Quote from: Frelock
[6+1][Luck 1]

You blame Tarren for this. You don't know why, but somehow, you just know he jinxed you.

Nathan damn near disintegrates into ragged debris under the enormous but horribly, horribly botched power you pour into him. Your only real consolation is knowing that you're neither the first person to blow him up, nor the first healer to accidentally kill a patient.
+5 Necromancy
Nathan brutally killed. Flagrarus follows suit.

Quote from: Dwarmin
[4][Luck 1] Yeeeeaaaah, you can tell where this is going. A good kobold always gets out while the... well, a good kobold gets out now.

You bonk your nose, look like a coward (well duuuuuuuh), and scrape your knee, but succeed in vanishing without a trace, as any proper (that is, living) kobold can.

Quote from: Flagrarus
Use vines to throw as many demons as I can into the dimensional portal.
Fre tears you apart at the seams before you get the chance. You idly wonder if this is some sort of revenge on his part, or maybe just karma, for all that... mostly innocent plant business.

Quote from: Asilidae
Help Lischi out of the trench and then head towards the noises and lights.
[3][Luck 1] You reach down, grab the top of Lischi's staff, and pull yourself into the pit.

Oops.

Quote from: Paranatural
Earth Wave the remaining demons and scream to the others, "Lets finish these shells off, we need to find the ones pulling the strings of these puppets."
[5+2][Luck 6] With your allies failing to kill anything you want dead, you simply finish both demons off at once yourself with a wave of earth. In fact, you hurl their corpses over some of the rocks those other demons retreated behind, with a tidal wave of dirt that drops you and your allies into a shallow bowl and crashes over the rocks.

On the bright side, the demons are dead and you know you're a good earth mage. Well, a powerful one anyway. Anyone who disagrees gets buried alive.
+4 Earth

Quote from: Nivm
[ ][ ] I hold my lantern high to even out the light between here and the sky, then stalk the octopus tentacle impression to the bubbly part impression. I want to find cool things while I'm down here, but if I find a good way out I'll leave.
[4+1][Luck 3] You create a perfect sphere of balanced light centered on your lantern, but it's not very big. It should help you explore though. Also the green thing jumped down to help!

[4][Luck 3] Your attempts at exploring the passage is fruitful but slow; the ground is very uneven, after all. You manage to make it to the center part, but can't see the bottom from here. This is definitely where the rotting plants smell is coming from, though.
+4 Mirrored Path

Spoiler: Ochita (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flagro (Flagrarus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sargoth (Paranatural) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fre Ericson (Frelock) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Smoggle (Asilidae) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lischi (Nivm) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarren (Tarran) (click to show/hide)

So, uh, wow. The tradition of Cheddarius is indeed alive and well. :-\

EDIT: It also just now occurred to me that technically, Ochita cheated Frelock out of a triple kill. :P
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 08:38:15 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70