Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 90961 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 59: Ominous Awakenings]
« Reply #945 on: February 06, 2011, 06:47:44 pm »

Turn 60: Just A Flesh Wound

Quote from: iceball3
Begin to move everything movable into a big pile in the center of town. Keep an eye out for any valuables. Be ready for someone to pop out of the shadows and smack me in the head.
[4][Luck 2] You do a fair job of hauling debris into the middle of "town," but scrape yourself in the process. Ow.

There's now a small pile of worthless stuff.

Quote from: wolfchild
Carefully approach, examine the battlefield
[4][Luck 3] You're not entirely sure what happened here. It's clearly over, but there's some sort of depression in the middle and signs of various magical and mundane trauma spread around the area.

Quote from: Ochita
Search around for some body or skeleton. Animate the remains.
Quote from: HmH
I enchant myself to get zapped every time I attack a human.
Quote from: Flagrarus
Smell for demons.
Ochita: [6][1]
HmH: [3]
Flagrarus: [6][6]
[2][Luck 1] Apparently charred corpses are not the greyhounds of the undead world. You're not even sure if you're capable of smelling, or if there's just nothing to smell.
[2][Luck 4] You can't find any bodies or skeletons. You do find what look vaguely like tracks, though, so maybe that could lead somewhere.

Quote from: Tarran
Randomly wander around until I find the original party's group.
[4][Luck 4] Hey guys! Don't be alarmed just because you saw me die and now I'm cackling a lot! HAHAHAHAHA, it'll be fine!
Tarren joins group.

Quote from: Frelock
Add more parts to my fowl minion.
[6][Luck 4], [2][Luck 2] You girth your new minion in hardened armor and spikes from the bones of slightly larger things. Unfortunately it doesn't really take, and it begins to fall off pretty promptly thereafter.
+2 Necromancy

Quote from: Asilidae
Investigate scene while trying my best to remain hidden.
[4][Luck 5] You investigate the scene. Seems like all hell broke loose, which isn't really important because this mangled corpse has a shiny.
Gain Item: Frozen Longsword (+1 Slashing, +1 Cold Damage)

Quote from: Dwarmin
I attempt to empower the fowl abominations natural attacks with poison!
[4][Luck 1], [5][Luck 5] Good News: The fowl abomination now attacks with a minor amount of poison. Bad News: It constantly poisons itself. Very Good But Confusing News: It seems so imbued with poison that it poisons attackers as well.

So, uh, it's a very poisonous abomination so long as it sticks around, which it looks like it isn't going to.
+6 Poison
Fowl Abomination converted to Poison Fowl Abomination.

Quote from: Nivm
{Walk over to and} Say hello to the girl in the mini castle in the wasteland and ask if she can pull me up so we can talk easier. Use stick to help climbing.
[2][Luck 1] You get a bit lost and fall partway into a crack in the ground. Whatever the spirits were excited about must have been pretty destructive.

This does give you time to ponder your conversation with the strange man in robes, though.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nathan (HmH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ochita (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flagro (Flagrarus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sargoth (Paranatural) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fre Ericson (Frelock) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwareet'ik (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Smoggle (Asilidae) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lischi (Nivm) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarren (Tarran) (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 60: Just A Flesh Wound]
« Reply #946 on: February 06, 2011, 07:12:38 pm »

Imbue life transfer with necromancy to create life funnel! (does not require both sides to be willing). Test on small insects/animals nearby and fowl abomination, going from the former to the latter
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: February 06, 2011, 07:18:14 pm »

Start pushing the HmH group and Frelock in the general direction of our next goal. Also, give Ochita-HmH-Flagrarus my longsword as a free action.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:48:54 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 06, 2011, 07:30:18 pm »

((AHH YOU TOOK MY SWORD.))
Practice casting a cause medium wounds on the chicken-beast.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 06, 2011, 07:33:59 pm »

((AHH YOU TOOK MY SWORD.))
Eh, it's not like you'd have much use for it in your current situation, having only partial control of your HmH's body.

Though, I won't lie; it'd be a nice upgrade from my longsword.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:36:48 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 06, 2011, 07:45:35 pm »

((WEll then give me your sword. I'll give it the frozen effect aswell as a small cause wound spell or something.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 06, 2011, 07:48:17 pm »

((WEll then give me your sword. I'll give it the frozen effect aswell as a small cause wound spell or something.
Alright, I'll give you my sword(edited turn). Don't screw up, please.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #952 on: February 06, 2011, 08:17:36 pm »

Clean out my wound. Separate the pile into individual items and begin carving random runes onto all of them.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 06, 2011, 09:01:07 pm »

Clean out my wound. Separate the pile into individual items and begin carving random runes onto all of them.
I'd be careful if I were you, that has the potential to result in disaster.

"[1][luck 1] You carve a rune of sticky decay on a stick. You are now decaying and you cannot get the stick off of you."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #954 on: February 06, 2011, 09:05:22 pm »

I'd be careful if I were you, that has the potential to result in disaster.

"[1][luck 1] You carve a rune of sticky decay on a stick. You are now decaying and you cannot get the stick off of you."
What about my rune of unclinging on my necklace? Even so, I want to spice things up a little.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 06, 2011, 10:58:24 pm »

Scamper gleefully about trying to find more shiny things.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 06, 2011, 11:04:58 pm »

Scamper gleefully about trying to find more shiny things.
If you find my awesome shield, can I have it back please? Assuming you get it off my arm, that is.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 06, 2011, 11:55:02 pm »

Track the participant's of the battle
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 07, 2011, 05:23:52 am »

Advance plot with Tarren.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 07, 2011, 05:04:55 pm »

I practice bolstering myself!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 70