Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 90967 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [NO ESCAPE.]
« Reply #900 on: January 22, 2011, 12:25:55 am »

Lischi: "What's a demon?" (From the perspective of one who knows nothing about them, and is asking what they are not what they do. We know they're not alive, and sometimes like an animate construct or undead, but that's about it. I'm hoping that since the group started trekking the wasteland, Sosus captured one and examined it, or pieced more together from the reports. Although, since no one asked this question before...)
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: January 22, 2011, 01:08:13 am »

oh for my replacement i am considering Feral/Beastial magic but not summoning, could it work?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: January 22, 2011, 01:16:44 am »

What do you mean by feral/bestial?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: January 22, 2011, 01:50:47 am »

Likely relates to messing with wolves, considering wolfchild loves wolves to the same extent(or more) that I like to roleplay as the Earth.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: January 22, 2011, 02:19:05 am »

well i mean imbuing people with the essences of beasts, and communing with tthem, if this doesnt realy work il just go with an elemental duality like air & earth of fire and water
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: January 22, 2011, 07:44:24 pm »

well i mean imbuing people with the essences of beasts, and communing with tthem, if this doesnt realy work il just go with an elemental duality like air & earth of fire and water
That could probably work, I think I'd call it Beast Shamanism or something. Do note that it'd be almost entirely buffs and talking to animals, however.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: January 22, 2011, 07:47:32 pm »

Also, could HmH, Flagrarus, and Ochita clarify what they're doing/not doing? I'm not entirely clear on what the official plan is.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: January 22, 2011, 08:33:57 pm »

Right. I am going to take my body and frelocks away. Flagarus should make 'us' run away.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: January 22, 2011, 09:35:57 pm »

Right. I am going to take my body and frelocks away. Flagarus should make 'us' run away.

I think it's one action for the three of us, you know. With rolls for whose action is taken if there are 2 different actions?
And I'd think carrying 1 body would impair our escape enough, don't you agree?

So let's just Pick up Frelock's body and run away. What's so special about your body, anyways?
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: January 22, 2011, 09:43:08 pm »

Because its a zombie body dammit. I want to get my body back or turn into a lich. Is that so much to ask for?
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: January 22, 2011, 10:04:08 pm »

That could probably work, I think I'd call it Beast Shamanism or something. Do note that it'd be almost entirely buffs and talking to animals, however.

Thats actualy what i was looking for irony, so cool

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: January 22, 2011, 10:18:54 pm »

Because its a zombie body dammit. I want to get my body back or turn into a lich. Is that so much to ask for?

Well yeah, it's a zombie body, but is it really worth lowering our already low chances of escaping over?
Frelock isn't running away this turn, so he's counting on us to survive!
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: January 22, 2011, 10:20:57 pm »

Well I know that we cant just let frelock die. Can't we carry a body under each arm?

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: January 22, 2011, 10:24:25 pm »

Well I know that we cant just let frelock die. Can't we carry a body under each arm?

We could, but I think then we'd get a roll penalty. I can't be sure of this, of course, but it seems unlikely to me that we could just carry two bodies with us and make our escape without being impaired by the bodies at all. With a single body, we might not get a penalty, and if we do, then there's a pretty good chance we would've gotten a higher penalty for carrying two bodies.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: January 22, 2011, 10:25:35 pm »

Flagrarus is correct; bodies are sort of the same size and weight as you are, and thus tend to be somewhat unwieldy.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 70