Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 91008 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [NO ESCAPE.]
« Reply #885 on: January 21, 2011, 04:54:51 pm »

If you want to resurrect someone, grab Frelock instead. He's alive, at least.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: January 21, 2011, 04:55:54 pm »

Well healing would take time. Anyway. I witheld from necromancy but now I want to get it to cause status aliments.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: January 21, 2011, 05:31:19 pm »

Well healing would take time. Anyway. I witheld from necromancy but now I want to get it to cause status aliments.
Let me explain. Frelock is Dying, which means he's one unlucky roll away from death. Add that he can't run away, we are the only one having the resources to rescue him and that everything will be trying to kill him next turn. We right here, right now are Frelock's only chance to heal anyone anymore, and Shambling Horror is probably too stupid to snatch him without attacking, so your action's outcome is crucial for our future development. Are you still sure you need that body?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: January 21, 2011, 05:32:47 pm »

Listen. We all get away, I am the only healer. So yeah, I will try some minor/light cure wounds spells because Im not so great at healing yet.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: January 21, 2011, 05:47:35 pm »

I agree we should pick up Frelock, then run.

If you really need a body later on, we can just kill one of the townspeople.
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: January 21, 2011, 05:48:23 pm »

Okay, so who are you carrying?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: January 21, 2011, 06:14:53 pm »

I find this conversation hilarious and awesome.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: January 21, 2011, 07:15:43 pm »

How did I miss that this was going on!  Seriously, I totally have looked over this for the past couple of days.  My apologies.

Regain consciousness and mass cure moderate wounds
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 07:17:15 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: January 21, 2011, 07:18:30 pm »

How did I miss that this was going on!  Seriously, I totally have looked over this for the past couple of days.  My apologies.

Regain consciousness and mass cure moderate wounds
If you survive another turn after this one, can you try to steal my soul back from the gods(revive me) please?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: January 21, 2011, 07:21:38 pm »

Necromancy should be possible (I have a couple of points in it, anyways) so I can always try.  I'd prefer to get everyone back up to snuff before that, though.  especially since I have a very good chance of making an undead abomination that I can't control...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 07:23:24 pm by Frelock »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: January 21, 2011, 07:26:58 pm »

Necromancy should be possible (I have a couple of points in it, anyways) so I can always try.  I'd prefer to get everyone back up to snuff before that, though.  especially since I have a very good chance of making an undead abomination that I can't control...
Let me do necromancy. I will use it to great effect with my water magic.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: January 21, 2011, 09:58:45 pm »

Alright, go for it; I want to see how you combine it with water magic.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: January 21, 2011, 10:41:34 pm »

Well for starters I have flush, a useful spell if Im affected with poison, degeneration or otherwise. I can make decaying water, aim it as an attack not a mist. Draining ice.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: January 21, 2011, 11:18:35 pm »

Did she meet the nice man with the funny robe and colorful shadows? Did she ask him a question?
I'm not sure what you mean.
Archmage Sosus is supposedly offering answers to promising mages, or perhaps some random stranger who strikes his whimsy during a walk or something.

Could you update the first page with all the rules you're using?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: January 21, 2011, 11:23:37 pm »

Did she meet the nice man with the funny robe and colorful shadows? Did she ask him a question?
I'm not sure what you mean.
Archmage Sosus is supposedly offering answers to promising mages, or perhaps some random stranger who strikes his whimsy during a walk or something.
That was more meant to be the first batch, but yeah, you might as well ask and receive an answer. Gives more information for crazy schemes, and whatnot.

Could you update the first page with all the rules you're using?
Yeah, going to do that at some point relatively soon. It's a mess right now. :-\
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 70