Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 91176 times)

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 43: Carnage]
« Reply #585 on: October 25, 2010, 10:54:43 am »

Revivification!
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 25, 2010, 07:38:39 pm »

Give healing magic a shot, since I am not sure I could actually do any worse than anyone else. On Frelock, since we need he's the healer.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 30, 2010, 09:58:26 am »

Might as well BUMP!

I doubt this next turn will end well for me in any case.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 30, 2010, 04:03:05 pm »

Yeah, sorry about that. I've been distracted by Oblivion, and Fable III, and Minecraft...

Turn up soon-ish sort of.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 02, 2010, 05:36:54 pm »

Sorry for my inaction, I was working on a hellish assignment for uni

Cast an Unsummon AOE so that it hits the angels AND the demons
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 02, 2010, 06:03:10 pm »

That's okay, I haven't been updating because Minecraft is like crack.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 02, 2010, 06:04:17 pm »

Lol. Welcome back wolf. Irony might be done with turn though by now >_>

Let the torment end! Hopefully I only just die to Frelocks failed dual heal, and not to Ochita's failed healing rain, max power, turning into acid rain...or get healed a bit and get stabbed by an angry angel.

I don't believe in jinxes. Quite the opposite, in fact! If you say the worst, it can NEVER happen!  :D
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 02, 2010, 06:06:09 pm »

I don't believe in jinxes. Quite the opposite, in fact! If you say the worst, it can NEVER happen!  :D
No, but something even WORSE will.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 02, 2010, 06:08:29 pm »

I'm afraid the turn won't be for... several hours, at least.

And yeah, I do feel bad about leaving it on this cliffhanger. Waiting a week to find out you instantly bleed to death is... not very satisfying.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 04, 2010, 05:39:55 pm »

Turn 44: What Do You Mean "Heal?"

Quote from: Ochita
Healing rain.
FREEEEEEELOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCKKKKKKK.
[3-1][Luck 5] You fail to conjure healing rains, but at least you conjure a light, nonhealing shower.
+2 Water
Now Expert Water Magic

Quote from: Flagrarus
Grow tasty healing fruits and share them with everyone.
[1+1][Luck 1] You fail to grow healing fruits, and your attempts to sample them results in a coughing fit. You don't feel so good, but you take comfort in the fact that you didn't try a more advanced spell.
+1 Plant
Take minor damage
Now Poisoned.

Quote from: Paranatural
Give healing magic a shot, since I am not sure I could actually do any worse than anyone else. On Frelock, since we need he's the healer.
[2-1][Luck 4] You fail miserably at healing Fre, but manage to injure yourself slightly instead of finishing him off.
Take minor damage.

Quote from: RandomNumberGenerator
Revivification!
[4-4][Luck 3] Your attempts at healing go horribly, horribly wrong. (Resist 4) You scarcely manage to avoid finishing yourself off, but are still critically wounded by the experience.
Now CRITICALLY WOUNDED!

Quote from: Dwarmin
If I am on the verge of death, and assuming I am able, I cast a final plea to the spirits to preserve my life, accepting whatever deals an entity would offer.
Deal [3][Luck 4], Terms [6][Luck 1] A fairly weak spirit answers your plea, offering to empower you in exchange for getting to ride in your body. Unfortunately calling this spirit "unbalanced" might be an understatement, and you're not too sure how having him in tune with your magic is going to go over.

Nonetheless, you are no longer in danger of bleeding out, and lie perfectly still in an attempt to maintain that situation.
+6 Spirit
Now CRITICALLY WOUNDED!
Now Possessed

Quote from: iceball3
have my beetle companion protect my allies while being at least 5 yards away from me while i paint a rune of clinging into the air with the blood that's probably flowing out of me already. It should hold tightly to anyone who comes near me.
[4] You order your beetle to protect your allies, and it complies. [3+1][Luck 1] You successfully make a clinging rune out of your own blood. It seems to be attracted to you though, being pulled back onto you. You're now covered in your own, stickier than normal blood.
+4 Runecrafting
Now Adept Runecrafter

Quote from: Tarran
If I'm still Beyond Dead, use the rest of my tunic to heal some wounds.
[2][Luck 5] You fail to properly bind your wounds, but you get a good feel for them, confirming that you are alive only through the shield's power.

Unfortunately, that power ebbs once again, and you find it difficult to remain upright or hold your sword properly...
+1 Medic

Quote from: HmH
Try to stop the angels with good old diplomacy.
[2-1][Luck 3] Evidently angels are not fond of silver-tongued demon cultists.

Quote from: Frelock
*gurgle gurgle*
[2] You slip completely into unconsciousness. You'll be lucky to last much longer.

Quote from: wolfchild
Cast an Unsummon AOE so that it hits the angels AND the demons
[3-1][Luck 3] You fail to unsummon the angels.

The angel formerly attacking Seymore tries to get the vines off without dying. [3] It fails, and remains indisposed.

The rest continue their assaults.
Flagro: [3] vs [1] The one attacking Flagro hacks him up a bit more.
Icebrawl: [3] vs [2+1] The one attacking Icebrawl has a difficult time attacking him without getting stuck.
Ochita: [2] vs [4] The one attacking Ochita gets cudgeled in the face, but fortunately not frost sworded.
Nathan: [2] vs [4] The one attacking Nathan gets stabbed with a somewhat broken dagger.

Spoiler: Nathan (HmH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sargoth (Paranatural) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ochita (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fre Ericson (Frelock) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran (Tarran) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flagro (Flagrarus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwareet'ik (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)

Sorry about that very excessive delay.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 05:50:29 pm by IronyOwl »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 44: What Do You Mean "Heal?"]
« Reply #595 on: November 04, 2010, 05:49:53 pm »

Being able to see our statuses would be quite nice.

Anyway,

FFHGFJRFDHFDFGJFDHGDSFGDSFGHDFGIJDFGNDGFNNFHNFNDJHGFJIFJGNJDJGFJDJ

We are so screwed.

Walk towards Frelock and try to share half of the remaining power of my shield with him so he can actually do something.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 05:52:18 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 04, 2010, 05:50:55 pm »

Son of a bitch. Fixed now.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #597 on: November 04, 2010, 05:52:17 pm »

Continue whacking enemies with my bucket.
Also, my necklace of anti-clinging protect me from my rune of sticking, right?
Also also, shouldn't the sticky field, thing incur a penalty to enemies using physical attacks?
Also also also, what did my beetle do again? Is it gonna do something next turn?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 04, 2010, 05:53:41 pm »

Concentrated healing mist on tarran.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #599 on: November 04, 2010, 05:54:24 pm »

Concentrated healing mist on tarran.
Poor tarran's gonna get killed.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 70