Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 91209 times)

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 36: Lizard Rangers Arrive!]
« Reply #465 on: September 18, 2010, 10:25:15 pm »

Take interest in the kobolds. If they kill demons, they can't be too bad. Ask if I could learn some of their runecrafting.
Reject. If someone can't tell lizard man from kobold, then why should i teach my runes?
What? Of course you're a kobold. Unusually large maybe, but you have the same reptilian features and everything.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 18, 2010, 11:26:25 pm »

Cure Critical wounds on self.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #467 on: September 19, 2010, 08:42:57 am »

Take interest in the kobolds. If they kill demons, they can't be too bad. Ask if I could learn some of their runecrafting.
Reject. If someone can't tell lizard man from kobold, then why should i teach my runes?
What? Of course you're a kobold. Unusually large maybe, but you have the same reptilian features and everything.
Exactly why i am rejecting.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 19, 2010, 09:17:18 am »

Riiiiight, you didn't ask me :C
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 19, 2010, 09:45:41 am »

Learn enchantment magic from Nathan instead.

Riiiiight, you didn't ask me :C

You're entombed in ice, and I'm more likely to kill you than free you.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:47:18 am by RandomNumberGenerator »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 19, 2010, 09:56:14 am »

Before I was entombed in ice. Still Maybe I might start my meta-chainging thingy into ice.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 19, 2010, 06:51:33 pm »

Get the rest of this group together and ready to move. And Healed and stuff.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 19, 2010, 08:47:09 pm »

Before I was entombed in ice.

I was busy killing demons then.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 20, 2010, 10:22:33 am »

I'll be gone until Friday, so if you somehow manage to get two turns up between then:

If we're fighting, kill demons with my new plant spell ( even if it didn't work )
If we're not...figure out how to make plants attack enemies on their own ( without them trying to kill us ).
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 23, 2010, 12:44:29 pm »

Bump, also change of action.
Agree to train RNG. When he knows all I can teach him, tell him that it's practice time and team up to enchant a throwable rock with lightning.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 27, 2010, 05:13:37 pm »

Uhhh... Irony?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 27, 2010, 05:53:10 pm »

Been swamped. It's on the list. :-\
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 03, 2010, 01:25:07 am »

Turn 37: Battlebeetle

Fire only a single Seeking Seed, combined with Energy Draw. Once again, not at me and maybe not at allies.
[2][Luck 2] You fumble the seed through a short flight, within which it sprouts weakly, feeds off itself for a moment, then dies, landing uselessly in the dirt.

Quote from: Ochita
Chill out in my ice.
[3][Luck 5] Large cracks suddenly appear in the ice, and you regain consciousness. Your body still seems to be in stasis, though...

Quote from: iceball3
Prick my self in the finger with a clean, sharp twig and paint the rune of strength on my beetle. try to make sure to let the beetle know that you are trying to make him stronger.
Improvised [6][Luck 1], Rune [4+1][Luck 5] You bleed yourself rather excessively over the beetle, shifting the flowing blood into intricate runes that weave across most of its body. It lets out what sounds like a miniature roar at the end, as the glowing blood-red runes fade to merely regular blood-red runes.
+5 Runecrafting
+4 Improvised Weapons
Take moderate damage, now Moderately Wounded.
Beetle companion now boasts runes of strength.

Quote from: Tarran
Practice shield bashing.
[4][Luck 5] You masterfully swing the shield around, and think you've got a good idea of how to use it in combat now.
+2 Shield Bashing

Quote from: wolfchild
Ask the angel to heal people and observe as it does so, if I have time practice with fire magic
[5+3] You convince the angel to heal your comrades. [6][Luck 1] It overchannels the power, stunning Fre in the process. At least he's healed... [6-1][Luck 4] You figure out what the angel's doing, and feel more confident of your own healing abilities.
Fre heals moderate damage, now Lightly Wounded.
Fre takes -1 penalty to next action.
+4 Restoration

Quote from: Frelock
Cure Critical wounds on self.
[4-2][Luck 6] The sudden infusion of healing from the angel breaks your focus, and you can't heal yourself as planned. You do manage to fortify yourself with the failed healing, however. (Resist 2) You're still melting.
+1 Restoration
New Spell: Least Vigor
Moderate damage taken, nearby allies heal light damage. Now Heavily Wounded.
Flagro and Icebrawl heal light damage.

Quote from: RandomNumberGenerator
Learn enchantment magic from Nathan instead.
Quote from: HmH
Agree to train RNG. When he knows all I can teach him, tell him that it's practice time and team up to enchant a throwable rock with lightning.
Experience is the best teacher, and you quickly realize the only real way to learn is by doing. Thorontur Lightning [6][Luck 3], Nathan Enchant [1-1][Luck 5] You, uh, hum... The stone now appears pitch-black like a void, and seems to be shifting slightly as though to suck something in. It doesn't take you long to realize it's sucking up electricity, which might be bad if you try to use lightning in its presence. It seems safe for the moment though...
Thorontur +3 Lightning, +1 Enchant
Nathan +2 Enchant, +2 Lightning
Lightningvoid rock created. Exact properties unknown.

Quote from: Paranatural
Get the rest of this group together and ready to move. And Healed and stuff.
[6][Luck 3] You get everyone into a somewhat clumsy and rushed forced march. There's no real time to make sure you're going to the right place, so you find yourself barreling towards where the fleeing demons were headed, which might or might not be a good idea...
On the bright side, you managed to haul Ochita's cracking prison and everything.
+3 Organizer

You soon find yourselves in front of a looming rock formation with a visible cave entrance. Sargoth notices that it doesn't seem to be a natural formation, and everyone gets a noticeable feeling of dread just from looking at it. Challenging whatever's causing that sensation might not be wise.

Spoiler: Nathan (HmH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sargoth (Paranatural) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ochita/Bel (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fre Ericson (Frelock) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran (Tarran) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flagro (Flagrarus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwareet'ik (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)

Sorry about that. Combination of being busy, distracted, and disinterested kept me from updating for two weeks.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 37: Battlebeetle]
« Reply #478 on: October 03, 2010, 01:38:26 am »

Maintain Fre's existance
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 37: Battlebeetle]
« Reply #479 on: October 03, 2010, 01:39:33 am »

Slowly creep through the cave entrance like a ninja. Do my best not to make any noise or be extremely obvious to anyone who's looking around the cave entrance.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 70