Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 91140 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Run to us
I would, but there's a 50-50 chance that I'll fail, and there's a very, very high chance that at least one of the demons will hurt me at least slightly if I fail to run away, and basically any further damage to me would likely kill me. So running isn't really an option.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Then again you still have a 50-50 chance, your alone without healing and the demons and you have a very high chance of still being hurt.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Then again you still have a 50-50 chance, your alone without healing and the demons and you have a very high chance of still being hurt.
I'm sacrificing a TON of stuff to a god with the same fail-succeed rate running has, if I succeed the reward will guaranteed to be FAR better than running result of the same roll. Plus, you guys are currently fighting two enemies. I'm doing the best possible choice I've got right now.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Not to sound alarmist, but that wyvern was the result of a 3rd lvl spell, it could be another boss fight

Cast a dismissal spell at the wyvern, forcing it away, the spell would also preferably be able to force away another summoners minions
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

You mean like unsummon. That should be easy, all you have to do is cut off the link.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

i tried that, and it backfired
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Anyway its only going after you >:-D

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile

Note that there's still some distance between Tarran and the rest of the group. You'll probably have to make some sort of sprinting roll to get over there and still act this turn.

Well, I'm an elf, and we run fast. Or something like that.

I'm sure it will all work out. At least, it will if it pleases the Random Number God. Which it probably will. Unless it doesn't. Hard to tell with that guy... I've been working for him for 3 years, and I still don't really understand him.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile

In a burst of suicidal madness I try to absorb all the knowledge of magi throughout history, granting me almost INFINITE POWAR!

Either I die or I will be the final boss
probably the former which is fine by me

Its a fun way to go
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 10:58:10 pm by maxicaxi »
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i kill my self (permanently)
If you were going to do that, why betray us first?  ::) Are you hoping to gain some kind of necromancy power? Take over the body of something else?
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Just out of curiosity, might I ask why?

Also, as long as I'm here:

Flagrarus, why does a purple platypus wearing a beret seem to fit your name so well?

RNG, what IS your new avatar? ???
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just out of curiosity, might I ask why?

Also, as long as I'm here:

Flagrarus, why does a purple platypus wearing a beret seem to fit your name so well?

I know, right?!
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile

That, my curious friend, is Wonderwiess, a creature of immense power, wanton destruction, and childlike wonder. I'm normally not too fond of him, but today I paused the episode of Bleach I was watching to get the door and when I came back, that face was awaiting me. It was so perfect I has to make it my new avatar.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

In a burst of suicidal madness I try to absorb all the knowledge of magi throughout history, granting me almost INFINITE POWAR!

Either I die or I will be the final boss
probably the former which is fine by me

Its a fun way to go
hey, am i next or after the next on the waiting list?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Run to the demons, dissipate them.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 01:27:58 am by HmH »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 70