Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 91077 times)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 21: Ow, ow, ow]
« Reply #240 on: August 09, 2010, 09:55:15 pm »

Observe the demons. Try and get some idea of what they are doing. Are they just puppets who have no controller at the moment?
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 09, 2010, 09:55:46 pm »

Yell "I'm gonna kill yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" and charge right past the humans so I can make demon stir-fry.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 10, 2010, 01:48:53 am »

CLimb out of the wyvern then doubble-team a demonn with it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 10, 2010, 01:59:21 am »

I reconfigure the dissipation enchantment and focus it on the tip of the blade.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 12:05:42 pm by HmH »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 10, 2010, 07:16:55 pm »

I shout at Frelock, and then search around the area for some Ph@t l00t (sorry), or some demons to kill.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 10, 2010, 08:38:25 pm »

Photosynthesize.
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2010, 04:22:48 pm »

Turn 22: Olympic Demons

Quote from: Frelock
Well then, let's try a simple cure light wounds on HmH.
[2+1][Luck 2] You barely manage to conjure any healing power, and it dissipates before you can use it.

Quote from: Paranatural
Observe the demons. Try and get some idea of what they are doing. Are they just puppets who have no controller at the moment?
[2] You can't figure out anything about the demons from observing them. Maybe you're too far away.

Quote from: RandomNumberGenerator
Yell "I'm gonna kill yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" and charge right past the humans so I can make demon stir-fry.
Remarkably, the demons turn and run as you approach. Aside from that one incident, you've never seen a demon run before, not even from certain death. [2] vs [6] Their tireless stampeding leaves you in the dust. Are they fleeing back to their nest?

Quote from: wolfchild
CLimb out of the wyvern then doubble-team a demonn with it
[6-1][Luck 2] The wyvern tosses you gracefully from its mouth, then tries to charge after the demons and trips over you. You're not hurt, but neither of you is catching anything right this moment.

Quote from: HmH
I reconfigure the dissipation enchantment and focus it on the tip of the blade.
Enchanting [5][Luck 1], Destruction [2+2][Luck 2]. You manage to focus destructive power on the tip of the blade, but it just shatters, leaving you with a slightly broken and unenchanted dagger.
Dissipating Steel Dagger
 turned into Slightly Broken Steel Dagger

Quote from: Tarran
I shout at Frelock, and then search around the area for some Ph@t l00t (sorry), or some demons to kill.
You notice the fleeing demons, and give chase. [2] vs [5]. Since when were these things that fast?

Quote from: Flagrarus
Photosynthesize.
[5][Luck 4] You breathe deeply, soaking up the sun's rays. When you exhale, you notice you're glowing, and feel ready to do anything.
+3 Plant Magic
New Spell: Energize

Spoiler: Nathan (HmH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sargoth (Paranatural) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ochita/Bel (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fre Ericson (Frelock) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran (Tarran) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flagro (Flagrarus) (click to show/hide)

Hm. That was dull...

And since nobody suggested an action for Ochita, we'll skip him for now.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 22: Olympic Demons]
« Reply #247 on: August 11, 2010, 04:31:28 pm »

Look around me for a temple/altar dedicated to a warrior god. Preferably not an evil one.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2010, 04:34:56 pm »

Crap, I'd meant to post for him. Ah well.

Paranatural: Follow the Demons, try to catch one in a cage made of stone, complete with roof.

I kinda want to catch a live one so we can study it, guys.

Ochita: (Unless he comes back) Cast a spell to soothe the pain and follow after the demons and hopefully the rest of the party.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2010, 04:48:05 pm »

Use my new powers of glowing to grow underground roots all the way after the demons, that sprout up around them and trap them.

I hope I'm not overestimating this spell, but I probably am...
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2010, 06:18:19 pm »

Follow the demons, have the wyvern harass them as we catch up
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2010, 07:36:46 pm »

Cure light wounds on Terran
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2010, 07:49:35 pm »

AGFCHHJGHDXTDSFTFUYKHGFHGXDFCFC

EVERYONE, IT'S TARRAN, NOT TERRAN! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHH.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2010, 08:33:07 pm »

AGFCHHJGHDXTDSFTFUYKHGFHGXDFCFC

EVERYONE, IT'S TARRAN, NOT TERRAN! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHH.

I've never called you Terran, Tarzan. What are you talking about?

...AFUHRGSJKUIHFGG?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 11, 2010, 08:38:44 pm »

You suck.

So much.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 70