Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 90936 times)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 60: Just A Flesh Wound]
« Reply #960 on: February 07, 2011, 09:18:07 pm »

I suck. Sorry. Am I still allowed actions?

I gather alchemical supplies and join my compatriots that are advancing the plotline.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: February 08, 2011, 11:21:15 pm »

Just waiting on Nivm. And Flagrarus, but he only has a 1/3 chance of an action anyway. :P

Also, alchemy's getting overhauled to something that doesn't suck.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: February 10, 2011, 05:00:14 am »

I am late, with a solid reason, but one poorly timed.

[ ][ ] Ask if Gerabin will help me track where people went from here; open my eyes to follow him if he says it's okay. If I see a stranger, follow him.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: February 13, 2011, 08:48:05 pm »

just a warning, my internet is intermitant at the moment, i will do my best to post every turn but i may not succede.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: February 18, 2011, 01:26:48 am »

Bumpity bump bump buuuuummmmmppp. Of EVILNESS.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: February 19, 2011, 01:39:37 pm »

Just waiting on Nivm. And Flagrarus, but he only has a 1/3 chance of an action anyway. :P

Also, alchemy's getting overhauled to something that doesn't suck.

Yeah, I figured after I wasted our last turn I'd let someone else have a shot at it. Should I clarify that from now on?
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: February 19, 2011, 03:12:57 pm »

Yeah, it's good to know what fraction of our abomination's actions are in.

Also still lazy, but will work on this at some point in the vague future. In the meantime blame Minecraft. :P
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: February 24, 2011, 12:11:55 am »

Erm, I suppose I should mention that I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been rather distracted. Still.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: February 24, 2011, 12:15:14 am »

Erm, I suppose I should mention that I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been rather distracted. Still.
Don't make me go all EVIL on you!

...Uh, I mean, take your time. :P
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: February 26, 2011, 07:48:10 pm »

Turn 61: Dodging Responsibility

Quote from: Frelock
Imbue life transfer with necromancy to create life funnel! (does not require both sides to be willing). Test on small insects/animals nearby and fowl abomination, going from the former to the latter
[4] You locate a small, strange animal of some sort. [2-1][Luck 1] You somehow manage to funnel both your own life force and that of the fowl abomination into the small animal. The fowl abomination collapses, adding its poisonous undead essence to the mix. As the toadlike creature grows larger than a dog, you're forced to wonder just why it's so damn easy to create eldritch abominations.

Fowl Abomination slain!
Helltoad appears!
+4 Necromancy

Quote from: Tarran
Start pushing the HmH group and Frelock in the general direction of our next goal. Also, give Ochita-HmH-Flagrarus my longsword as a free action.
[5][Luck 6] You expertly shovel the group back towards that cave that oozed malice and dread. You're still not sure it's wise to go in there, but you're not really sure what your next goal would be otherwise. Besides, this allows you to outrun the toad-thing.
+4 Leadership

Quote from: Ochita
WEll then give me your sword. I'll give it the frozen effect aswell as a small cause wound spell or something.
[2][Luck 5], [5][Luck 6] You fail utterly to imbue any frost in Tarren's sword. Instead, you seem to create some sort of enhancing bracket rune. Carving a secondary rune into it would probably amplify the effect greatly.
+4 Runecrafting
Now Adept Runecrafter
New Rune: Rune of Projection (Rune 3)

Quote from: iceball3
Clean out my wound. Separate the pile into individual items and begin carving random runes onto all of them.
[1][Luck 6] You manage to impale yourself on a rather large splinter. Doing so gives you a brilliant idea for sacrificing some of your own life force, likely in the form of blood, in order to empower magical effects, like runes.
Take light damage, now lightly wounded.

Quote from: Asilidae
Scamper gleefully about trying to find more shiny things.
[3][Luck 4] You find an odd-looking demon claw. You suspect it was being carried at loot rather than being fresh, but you never know. It's not especially shiny, but it kind of has a gloss to it.

Also a human trips over you.
Gained Item: Unusual Demon Claw

Quote from: wolfchild
Track the participant's of the battle
[1][Luck 3] You make fair progress before realizing those are odd dust patterns, not tracks. Damn it.

Quote from: Dwarmin
I practice bolstering myself!
[1+1][Luck 2] You fail to do anything productive. At least you didn't make it worse, either.

Quote from: Paranatural
I gather alchemical supplies and join my compatriots that are advancing the plotline.
[3][Luck 1] You manage to find a few stones that might be vaguely useful in alchemy. Unfortunately they're at a demon's feet. Uh...

Quote from: Nivm
Ask if Gerabin will help me track where people went from here; open my eyes to follow him if he says it's okay. If I see a stranger, follow him.
[5][Luck 3] Gerabin is more than happy to help, but he ends up tracking the more recent arrivals instead of the big group. [Goblin] [6][Luck 1] You successfully track the goblin, mostly by tripping over him and wedging yourself head first in another crack. This place is really not safe.
+4 Medium Trekking
Now stuck in crack.

The demon lunges as Sargoth. [3] vs [5] He knees it in the face.

Others of its kind begin loping in from nearby rock piles. They look more curious than hostile, but you're experienced enough to know that's extraordinarily unlikely.

Spoiler: Nathan (HmH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ochita (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flagro (Flagrarus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sargoth (Paranatural) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fre Ericson (Frelock) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwareet'ik (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Smoggle (Asilidae) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lischi (Nivm) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarren (Tarran) (click to show/hide)

Been highly distracted lately, so sorry about that, uh, three week or so delay.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 61: Dodging Responsibility]
« Reply #970 on: February 26, 2011, 07:56:19 pm »

Make a rune of drawing blood on the bracket.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: February 26, 2011, 08:02:20 pm »

Wow... it's just impossible for us to avoid danger, isn't it?

Read my necromancy book while waiting for Ochita.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #972 on: February 26, 2011, 08:23:28 pm »

I begin trying to make a teleporter stone, which is a rock that I could teleport to at will. I bind it so only I can use it.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: February 26, 2011, 08:53:05 pm »

Man, I'm am like totally disconnected from this game now. I don't know what to do anymore.

I try to learn some water magic!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: February 27, 2011, 07:45:27 pm »

Imbue myself with the scent of a wolf, and go find the peonple damnit
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 70