Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 91102 times)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 50: Hot Potato]
« Reply #705 on: December 01, 2010, 10:53:17 pm »

Can I suggest it be Leadership instead of 'Organizing'?

Get everyone together to go after the thing fleeing RNG in order to capture it and figure it out what it is before we kill it.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: December 01, 2010, 11:07:31 pm »

Hm. I'm not sure it's really "Leadership," but when you say it like that "Organizing" sounds like shuffling papers or something.

I'll have to think about that.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: December 02, 2010, 12:20:18 am »

Fire Laser at retreating demon!
All generalizations are false....including this one.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: December 02, 2010, 12:23:16 am »

Fine-tune my connection with the spirit to the point where we two can effortlessly share thoughts. If succesful, ask the spirit's name.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #709 on: December 02, 2010, 04:10:55 pm »

Leap up into a tree using my sticky whip and MISC. skill to pivot me up. Tell battlebeetle to hold fire while I review the section about geo animals, magma animals, and canine animals. Keep StoneWolf from killing me by using my bucket as a shield.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: December 02, 2010, 04:37:50 pm »

There are no trees and you don't have your sticky whip anymore.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #711 on: December 02, 2010, 04:55:04 pm »

What happened to it? And looking back it seems you forgot to record my whip into my inventory. During the turns that i used it.
Flirt with the wolf of earth

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 02, 2010, 04:56:20 pm »

Try to make a water blade, make it equipable and the power for the edge to be turned into razor sharp ice.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: December 02, 2010, 04:59:06 pm »

It ended up plastered all over RNG, I think, when you pulled him out of the vortex thing. Then he ran off with it still stuck to him, and pulled all the stuff off himself.

And yeah, I didn't record it in your inventory, largely because I figured it'd be pretty temporary. It was made of paper, after all.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #714 on: December 02, 2010, 05:07:09 pm »

Hmph.
Keep flirting with the creature who now looks strangely reptile.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: December 02, 2010, 07:21:32 pm »

...I have no idea what to do right now. Everyone just seems to be randomly doing stupid things and failing horribly at doing them.

That's how I'm spending all of my turns, at least.

Grow a huge, tall beanstalk, with myself standing on top of it as it grows upward. Survey our surroundings from up there.
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: December 02, 2010, 08:31:12 pm »

Grow a huge, tall beanstalk, with myself standing on top of it as it grows upward. Survey our surroundings from up there.
[6][Luck 1] You grow a gigantic beanstalk into space. You can't breath. Wow, it's cold up here. Gah, you need to get down but there's no way down! Oops, you trip and fall down. Man, that's a long way down... Better think of something, quick.

Sorry, just had to. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: December 03, 2010, 07:15:05 pm »

Turn 51: Not Again...!

Quote from: RandomNumberGenerator
Chase after the demon and blast it with a bolt of lightning
[6][Luck 6] The demon shrieks and nearly jumps out of its skin as you whip around in front of it. [3-1][Luck 6] You fail to properly conjure lightning, but the demon thumps into you and falls back to the ground anyway.
+5 Sprinter
+2 Intimidator

Quote from: Tarran
Search for a random melee demon that isn't too strong for me to kill. But at the same time isn't a weakling.
[1][Luck 3] You nearly twist your ankle in a small crevice, and can't find any demons anywhere.

Quote from: Paranatural
Get everyone together to go after the thing fleeing RNG in order to capture it and figure it out what it is before we kill it.
Leadership [6][Luck 4] Sprint [1][Luck 2] You manage to get everyone together and tripping over each others' feet.
+2 Leadership

Quote from: Frelock
Fire Laser at retreating demon!
[5][Luck 4] You manage to extricate yourself from the pile and get within range of the demon. It's not really fleeing anymore though, and you're not sure how Thorontur would feel about you stealing his kills.
+3 Sprinter

Quote from: HmH
Fine-tune my connection with the spirit to the point where we two can effortlessly share thoughts. If succesful, ask the spirit's name.
[3-2][Luck 3] The spirit and you get along terribly, and you end up looking strange arguing with yourself.

Quote from: Ochita
Try to make a water blade, make it equipable and the power for the edge to be turned into razor sharp ice.
[6][Luck 1], [3][Luck 3] You make a fine blade out of water. Unfortunately, it seems that it'll evaporate or get soaked up like normal water. Perhaps more importantly, it anchored itself to your hand through numerous icy barbs.
+2 Water
Take Moderate Damage, now Critically Wounded.
Wielding water sword (+2 slashing damage on command; cannot use that hand for anything else).

Quote from: iceball3
Keep flirting with the creature who now looks strangely reptile.
[1][Luck 1] Your advances just put you closer and less on guard to the crushing jaws. [1+3] vs [5] You are somehow still able to dodge aside at the last second.

Quote from: Flagrarus
[2-1][Luck 2][Staff 6] As the writhing plant begins to roar and grow at an alarming pace, you can't help but get a feeling of deja vu. Though to be fair, this one seems bigger.
+4 Plant
Created another boss.

[1] The demon shrieks in terror, horrified that Thorontur could be that fast.

Spoiler: Nathan (HmH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sargoth (Paranatural) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ochita (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fre Ericson (Frelock) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran (Tarran) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flagro (Flagrarus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwareet'ik (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)

Probably going to tone down armor/weapon values somewhat, but they're fine for now.

Also, lol'ing at Flagrarus' latest contribution. :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 51: Not Again...!]
« Reply #718 on: December 03, 2010, 07:20:33 pm »

Dammit Flagrarus.

Haul ass towards Flagrarus and plantboss2. And if I have enough time, attack plantboss2.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 51: Not Again...!]
« Reply #719 on: December 03, 2010, 07:22:47 pm »

Using the power from my sticky rune, I cast sticky field over the lizardwolf, effectively engraving the rune of clinging under its feet. Flirt again if succes, non-fatally wack it with my bucket if a failure.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 70