Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Syrupleaf mod?  (Read 1391 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Syrupleaf mod?
« on: July 11, 2010, 04:28:59 pm »

Thread for the fort
I decided to start a bloodline game using the mod used in Syrupleaf. I've discovered it was a slightly changed version of CivForge. But I decided it wasn't Dwarfy enough. I've more or less a list of what I want changed, but am no good at modding. So I've come here for help. It should be a changed version of CivForge. Thank you very much in advance.
Checklist:
  • Adamantine unusable in all forms
  • Tainted dwarves changed to "Spawn" like it was in Syrupleaf
  • A new gem which can only be found in small clusters of adamantine in adamantine style (as in "floating in mag-ma") called "Nemo's Tears" with a value of 150, but can be processed into a gem with a value of 300 which can then be made into statues at a Jewlery Workshop.
  • If possible, make Spawn only wear Adamantine armor Make the Spawn's skin Adamantine.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 09:26:20 pm by breadbocks »
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
Re: Syrupleaf mod?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 04:36:22 pm »

make the spawn skin out of Adamantine.. more believable as some kind of mutation then them jus randomly getting armor

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 08:50:28 pm »

I tried spawning stone clusters in admantine before, but that didnt work. Probabaly it just makes the adamantine pillars out of only raw adamentine.
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 09:27:43 pm »

Can't adamantine come in clusters elsewhere? I may be wrong, but I though that happened in headshoots.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.