Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Murder Mansion  (Read 1916 times)

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
Re: Murder Mansion
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2010, 10:01:38 am »

I'm on now, waiting for more victims players.

Evilgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2010, 10:04:19 am »

Sure, I'll give it a shot.
Downloading now.

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2010, 10:06:06 am »

EDIT:nevermind.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:10:26 am by IHateOutside »

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2010, 12:31:43 pm »

I should post a link to download the old Scarey Game (Remake).  I liked it better than Murder Mansion and there were some awesome mechanics in it.  (Lots of trapmaking ability)

There's 1 or 2 murderers.  They each start with psycho outfits they can put on or off at will, and come with their own knife.  Items are not used by clicking on people, you just click on the item in your hud(This works way better for attacking in a byond game than the annoying click the mob mechanics).  The game ends when there's just psychos or just innocents left.  If an innocent kills an innocent, he dies too, so you need to be certain that if you're going to retaliate against the psycho, you're actually attacking the psycho.

The traps were awesome.  You can make oil slicks which cause you to move quickly in a certain direction(Always fun to slick them into a deadly obstacle, like a fireplace).  Spring pads, glue, wirecutters(For exposing electrical wires), moveable furniture(Barricade yourself in a room if you like).  Lots of hidden secrets, and one item that can actually revive a person(it's tough to get to and get back from alive).

I'll look for it on my computer(I know I have the hosting files somewhere), and post it here.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 12:58:55 pm »

I've played Scarey Game before. That's the game with the crazy fires of doom, right? That was awesome.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 04:18:01 pm »

I've played Scarey Game before. That's the game with the crazy fires of doom, right? That was awesome.

Probably Scarey Game 2 there.(The one in the subway station)  I don't think fires spread in SG Remake.  I like that one too, but it switched to be very heavily action oriented and doesn't penalize you for indiscriminately murdering everyone if you're not the psycho.  The combo system was pretty awesome though.  Poison/Drug Blower/darts or the freeze darts/blower.  I remember killing the psycho once by dropping an explosive barrel down a hole and it landed on him.  Sticking plungers on their face is always fun too.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 10:24:23 am »

Man, this thread reminds me of the idea I had for a single player slasher flick game with random maps and characters and you could play either as a victim trying to get wasted and laid while somehow surviving or as a slasher, stalking and terrorizing the victims in creative ways.
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!
Pages: 1 2 [3]