Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My MayDay's graphic set mashup for DF v31_10  (Read 1591 times)

nkn

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
My MayDay's graphic set mashup for DF v31_10
« on: July 11, 2010, 01:15:53 pm »

For those who are, like me, addicted to Mayday DFG and can't play the game without it, I tried to put together DF 31_10 and his graphic set. Please note that I'm not Mayday and this is just crude, monkey-made-level mashup, and it may have some bugs in it. Updated combat works, however, as the adventurer mode's new features. Wait for Mayday to release the official version if you want to be sure.

xDarks fixed several issues like mud being red and merged it with complete DF 38_10 using Phoebus' pre-installed package as a template. He also added a working Dwarf Therapist program. You can download the whole package here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ugnvdkmmjjj

His install intructions:
-- All you have to do is download this file, unzip it, transfer your save files over via drag-and-drop, delete the raw file located under \DF_Mayday_31_10_Mock\data\save\region *\, yes the whole entire folder. Then replace it with the raw file currently located in the primary directory, \DF_Mayday_31_10_Mock\. The reason for doing this is to clear out any previous mods/tilesets you might have been using to avoid graphical glitches. Another thing is that you might have to change your keybindings around a tad bit as I've edited them to conform to my laptop during testing, sorry ;O. Everything should work, as everything's been tip top shape for me during the previous few hours of gameplay.

My plain unprocessed file pack goes here:

http://www.deathguise.net/mayday-ersatz.zip

To install, just overwrite the original game folders with folders from archive. To get it working, you'll probably have to transfer save files like mentioned above, or just create a new world.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:44:30 am by nkn »

Symbiode

• Bay Watcher
  • Mushrooms = bad
    • View Profile
Re: My MayDay's graphic set mashup for DF v31_10
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 01:23:44 pm »

nkn

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 01:29:42 pm »

Thanks! Hope everything will work.

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 12:00:21 am »

Everything works fine with the exception of colors being a bit off. Brown seems to have been replaced with a yellow color.
In any case, thank you so much :]!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 12:48:39 am by xDarkz »

Dibuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 06:33:19 am »

Like I said in maydays topic before I relised this thing had it's own thread.

Bug:
"muddy dirt being blood red"