Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Arsenal dwarf?  (Read 648 times)

rlbond86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Arsenal dwarf?
« on: July 10, 2010, 11:53:42 pm »

According to the logs, the arsenal dwarf was "obliterated." In my save from 31.08, the position is still there. Does it just do nothing now?

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal dwarf?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 12:08:14 am »

According to the logs, the arsenal dwarf was "obliterated." In my save from 31.08, the position is still there. Does it just do nothing now?

Correct.
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.

Firehawk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 05:07:56 am »

Shouldn't affect you at all. Feel free to forget about it :)

dakenho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 08:45:40 am »

good to know that I should be able to convert my .08 save, yeah for hunters actually working, I got a lot of them as imigrants so i am going to have them all clear my map and see how insane my food stockpiles get
From the description of the event, I think that your copy of Dwarf Fortress was on drugs when this happened. That's surely the only logical explanation for a human werewolf with deadly farts dying from it's own excrement after slaughtering some goblins comrades.

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 09:18:55 am »

good to know that I should be able to convert my .08 save, yeah for hunters actually working, I got a lot of them as imigrants so i am going to have them all clear my map and see how insane my food stockpiles get

they always worked, they jus needed a little more micromanageing to get them to reload.. so dont expect an ungodly amount of skinned squirell or anything ;)