Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: non-goblin sieges  (Read 523 times)

RabidRabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
non-goblin sieges
« on: July 10, 2010, 06:41:56 pm »

Has anyone been sieged by humans or elves in 31.XX?  It should be possible according to the wiki, but I can't seem to anger either of them enough to even stop their caravans from visiting yearly.

Are there any requirements (created/imported wealth, populater, etc) for sieges in general?  I'm trying to attract invaders as early as possible for a new fort.

nickbii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: non-goblin sieges
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 07:12:38 pm »

Has anyone been sieged by humans or elves in 31.XX?  It should be possible according to the wiki, but I can't seem to anger either of them enough to even stop their caravans from visiting yearly.

Are there any requirements (created/imported wealth, populater, etc) for sieges in general?  I'm trying to attract invaders as early as possible for a new fort.
I got nailed by the humies. Their first diplomat ran right into a gobboe ambush and did not survive, so they were kinda pissed at me. Two years in a row I got a siege instead of a caravan.

BTW, the diplomat in question was a Forgotten beast. After he got torn to shreds by the gobboes I got a lot less scared of FBs.

Nick