Try mod on 31.12 or play it safe?

DF2010
- 18 (75%)
40d
- 6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: July 20, 2010, 03:39:37 am

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Soapscum Succession Fortress (Syrupleaf mod)  (Read 10481 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Soapscum Community Fortress (Syrupleaf mod)
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2010, 01:20:05 pm »

Urist Mcdwarf has been smashed to pieces!
Not sure that is encouraging or not though.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2010, 03:48:00 pm »

I'm actually on update...somewhere in the low 100's on Syrupeleaf.  This MUST be done. Also, can I be Dorfed? Preferably as a Weapon/Armorsmith OR a Speardwarf...or both. ;)
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2010, 03:57:32 pm »

Is this going to be like a spin off or an unofficial sequel?
There is a major difference.
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2010, 04:06:51 pm »

I'm actually on update...somewhere in the low 100's on Syrupeleaf.  This MUST be done. Also, can I be Dorfed? Preferably as a Weapon/Armorsmith OR a Speardwarf...or both. ;)
I'm at 49. Slow reader. And no Smith for you. You use your new comp to get a turn, or shoo!
Cappstv, it will be a cross. It will be taking more or less at the same time. Probably around the first Spawn siege.

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 04:27:13 pm »

I'm at 49. Slow reader. And no Smith for you. You use your new comp to get a turn, or shoo!
Cappstv, it will be a cross. It will be taking more or less at the same time. Probably around the first Spawn siege.

My new computer is being pushed back because I have to buy some stuff for my job and that's coming out of my computer money.
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 04:34:26 pm »

Unless it will take more than a month or so to get it, you should be fine.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 05:19:08 pm »

hmm
I WANT IN I WANT IN
I SHALL LEAD US TO GLORY
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 06:02:19 pm »

Just updated the first post. Fuzzy, you will have 41 days once I start till I expect and update from you. May be more. Is that enough time for you?
Capp, you may lead us to glory, but you may also lead us to gory.

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2010, 06:13:33 pm »

Just updated the first post. Fuzzy, you will have 41 days once I start till I expect and update from you. May be more. Is that enough time for you?
Capp, you may lead us to glory, but you may also lead us to gory.

41 days should be MORE than enough. 2 Weeks from Friday is actually when I was expecting my computer. Depends on how often I work. (Hopefully a lot.)

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2010, 04:31:15 am »

Ill jump in, always wanted to do a tribute of a tribute of a tribute of Boatmurdered.

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2010, 02:02:27 pm »

Ill jump in, always wanted to do a tribute of a tribute of a tribute of Boatmurdered.

ATTENTION! BEST IDEA EVER JUST CAME TO ME FROM READING HIS POST! ELEPHANT SIEGES!

(Make a Sentient Elephant race. They should be pure evil.)

scuba

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2010, 02:49:54 pm »

i would like to be dwarfed but can't take part in the succession cause well i have a sucky computer which barely plays DF and am lucky if it loads my current fortress and i never learned how to get the succession fort in the first place

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2010, 04:08:47 pm »

Hey, TALLPANZER, how are you doing? Can we get a Elephant Civilization? I want elephant trade caravans and sieges too.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2010, 04:37:32 pm »

Want them to walk on four legs or two? Still working here. The going is slow though as most of yesterday was spent smoking highland grass to dull the pain, but the swelling has gone down now and I am back on track. also, what Tile set should we use?
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2010, 07:39:42 pm »

Hey, TALLPANZER, how are you doing? Can we get a Elephant Civilization? I want elephant trade caravans and sieges too.

They're Elephants! THEY'RE EVIL!

Want them to walk on four legs or two? Still working here. The going is slow though as most of yesterday was spent smoking highland grass to dull the pain, but the swelling has gone down now and I am back on track. also, what Tile set should we use?

A Bipedal Elephant. Dear lord, what have I started?

Also, Mayday FTW!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9