YEAH.
- 44 (7.7%)
NO!
- 449 (78.2%)
What is Dwarf Fortress?
- 81 (14.1%)

Total Members Voted: 573

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: "Dwarf Fortress is lame."  (Read 15279 times)

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
Re: "Dwarf Fortress is lame."
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2010, 04:11:56 am »

i keep he4rin bout dis game wit migdets and lava and fish in these forums, but i canst find it 4nywhere, al i got is this virus thingie that turns my computer into the fuckin matrix! and my computer is a monster of a machine, it has like a thousand ram, or something...yeah. so i guess the gaem is cool, cuz you guys keep saying it is, so i voted yes, but i don't really know what it is

Lawec

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Goblinslayer
    • View Profile
Re: "Dwarf Fortress is lame."
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2010, 05:13:51 am »

i keep he4rin bout dis game wit migdets and lava and fish in these forums, but i canst find it 4nywhere, al i got is this virus thingie that turns my computer into the fuckin matrix! and my computer is a monster of a machine, it has like a thousand ram, or something...yeah. so i guess the gaem is cool, cuz you guys keep saying it is, so i voted yes, but i don't really know what it is

omg i kno wut u totaly meen man. lets go back to our FPS and gank noobz with our superior graphics and shallow gaemplay.

-On a side note, I play MW2 and DF and enjoy both. Luckily, I'm no graphics whore  :)
In order to improve the universe's frame rate, we must all throw rocks into volcanoes and then do absolutely nothing, worldwide, for a week, to take pressure off pathfinding.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]