Everybody vote Kamina

who will
- 0 (0%)
win
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 09, 2010, 08:17:28 pm

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 292

Author Topic: MORE FAVORITE: Bro wins! People like to debate things that are over.  (Read 216404 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: FIGHT TO THE DEATH: Godzilla \/S Zelos Wilder
« Reply #1875 on: July 19, 2010, 09:18:55 am »

Shit, you're right, I got distracted. But my vote for Godzilla is resoundingly clear, and this is going to be a squash match anyway.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1876 on: July 19, 2010, 09:19:16 am »

We've decided that's over. There was no contest there.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: July 19, 2010, 09:20:38 am »

Yes, Godzilla eats silly men like delicious popcorn.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: July 19, 2010, 09:42:20 am »

Since the current one is just a stomp fight, I vote for Ed for the next one.

As far as this one goes, Godzilla could use his breath weapon, but I don't think he is going to waste that on a small target.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: July 19, 2010, 09:45:06 am »

I did a little research on this Zelos Wilder guy.

I think he could beat the American Godzilla, but he wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance against real Godzilla or anyone in real Godzilla's Rogues Gallery. Except maybe that giant shrimp, because that giant shrimp is stupid.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: July 19, 2010, 09:56:13 am »

I did a little research on this Zelos Wilder guy.

I think he could beat the American Godzilla, but he wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance against real Godzilla or anyone in real Godzilla's Rogues Gallery. Except maybe that giant shrimp, because that giant shrimp is stupid.

The American Godzillas son in the cartoon could have a bit more of a chance, but then again, the monsters in the series weren't really all that powerful and he did have the assistance of humans, sometimes. That and I think he would be somewhat more agile than the real godzilla and has a breath weapon of his own, not to mention smart.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: July 19, 2010, 09:58:16 am »

Yeah, the son was a legitimate Godzilla in his own way. Radioactive breath and much higher toughness than his momdad. Of course, none of the monsters in the cartoon were King Ghidorah level, but they were respectable kaiju in their own right. Except for those stupid squid. I hated those squid.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: July 19, 2010, 10:03:35 am »

Yeah, the son was a legitimate Godzilla in his own way. Radioactive breath and much higher toughness than his momdad. Of course, none of the monsters in the cartoon were King Ghidorah level, but they were respectable kaiju in their own right. Except for those stupid squid. I hated those squid.

Giant squid already exist, which is probably why they didn't seem all that great. On the zillawiki, it said that they were food for another monster, so plotwise, it makes sense.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: July 19, 2010, 10:47:51 am »

I know. I grew up thinking that nobody ever told us what happened to the last hatchling, which was depressing. Then about a year or two ago I found out that they made this cartoon. And that it was actually respected as a legitimate Godzilla venture. Cue tears of joy.

Spoiler: Cartoon spoilers (click to show/hide)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: July 19, 2010, 12:42:46 pm »

Godzilla smush puny aristocrat.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: July 19, 2010, 12:45:17 pm »

Godzilla, even though it's in the bag. The vote difference should reflect the weigh difference.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: July 19, 2010, 12:48:00 pm »

Dude if anybody votes someone that isn't in the current round I ain't going back to count it.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: July 19, 2010, 12:57:26 pm »

Also, when it happens, Bro could probably beat Godzilla using radiation. So yeah.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: July 19, 2010, 01:03:28 pm »

Also, when it happens, Bro could probably beat Godzilla using radiation. So yeah.

This makes so little sense it begins to make sense in the opposite direction. This makes anti-sense.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: July 19, 2010, 01:08:09 pm »

Let's remember Bro can kill a meteor with his sword. And he time travels.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 292