Everybody vote Kamina

who will
- 0 (0%)
win
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 09, 2010, 08:17:28 pm

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 292

Author Topic: MORE FAVORITE: Bro wins! People like to debate things that are over.  (Read 216119 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FIGHT TO THE DEATH: Godzilla \/S Zelos Wilder
« Reply #1860 on: July 19, 2010, 08:06:41 am »

You've been going on about how Ed punched out Satan and Bro has dueled an unstoppable monster to a standstill.

This is a popularity contest. Even I'd be voting Ed+Bro on that one.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: July 19, 2010, 08:21:01 am »

The match is now Ed+Bro vs. Jesus. VOTE.  :P
That would be far too one-sided. The fight wouldn't last a second.

All things considered, Bro seems to be getting less impressive. One could imagine that the video is being slowed down as the opponents become more imposing, but it seems to go:
Faster-than-the-eye-can-track and doesn't need a weapon.
Fast enough to be in two places at once but is now clearly visible.
Is clearly visible and moves coherently, needs to trigger a mutually assured destruction event in order to escape...
I disagree. The second time he fights Dave he isn't even there. He just predicts everything ahead of time and it's an afterimage fighting Dave. Sure he's visible, but he's not really there, he's watching from some ways away. The third fight is against what has basically become a god, so time has probobly been slowed down to see what's going on.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: July 19, 2010, 08:29:21 am »

I still say they should team up. Curly+Problem Sleuth need a real challenge, and Ed+Bro can give it to them!
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: July 19, 2010, 08:36:54 am »

Going to continue with voting for solely Bro. I'm not opposed to team-ups in general but the last one I liked both characters, and I don't really care about Ed :\ Also, Bro is soooooooooooawesoooomeeee

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: July 19, 2010, 08:46:11 am »

I hate when people say that, mostly because Bro's battle-cry is practically "MARTY STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: July 19, 2010, 08:50:16 am »

Not really. Bro's entire purpose is to be awesome. He doesn't actually help out much or accomplish anything, he merely sets things up/bails Dave out periodically. He's like gandalf. Only a ninja.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: July 19, 2010, 08:57:25 am »

That settles it, I vote for Mechagodzilla. And Mothra to an extent.

I can't recall a single movie where MechaGodzilla had that much arm flexibility.

There are three Mechagodzillas; the first one, which is the only one that has that name proper, was created by the aliens from Planet X to fight Godzilla specifically, and he started out with a flesh-layer that made him look exactly like Godzilla.

The second and third ones are Moguera and Kiryu. Both of them, I think, were created by Japanese people as anti-Godzilla weapons. Kiryu was created from the first Godzilla's bones (which were all that was left after they hit him with the Oxygen Destroyer superweapon). All three of them fought the second Godzilla.

The third Godzilla is the second Godzilla's son or something; he was killed by Satan Destoroyah then revived by the second Godzilla's radioactive meltdown.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: July 19, 2010, 09:00:02 am »

i vote zelos wilder!!!1

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: July 19, 2010, 09:00:25 am »

Not really. Bro's entire purpose is to be awesome. He doesn't actually help out much or accomplish anything, he merely sets things up/bails Dave out periodically. He's like gandalf. Only a ninja.

In that case, the match is now Ed+Bro vs. Jesus+Gandalf. Awesome ninja young guys versus old bearded magic men.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: July 19, 2010, 09:03:10 am »

Gandalf would fry the three of them alone. it's not even a mach for him. But if he have Jesus to heal and buff, he'll be unstoppable.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: July 19, 2010, 09:03:36 am »

In that case, the match is now Ed+Bro vs. Jesus+Gandalf. Awesome ninja young guys versus old bearded magic men.
Yes. Just, yes.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: July 19, 2010, 09:06:09 am »

Gandalf would fry the three of them alone. it's not even a mach for him. But if he have Jesus to heal and buff, he'll be unstoppable.

Funnily enough, Gandalf is lower on the cosmic scale than Jesus in his respective Pantheon. He's a minor angel, is all.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: July 19, 2010, 09:10:00 am »

Tough one...
I can only watch Homestuck in small portions before the awesome numbs me, so I haven't gotten far.  Those fights are incredible-looking though.
Ed... You know, without Al, he's not that awesome.  More like brash to the point of stupidity.  His powers are awesome, yeah, but I'm not really satisfied with his character growth.

Bro
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: July 19, 2010, 09:11:34 am »

I haven't voted yet, right.

Bro = Bro.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: July 19, 2010, 09:18:03 am »

Aren't we supposed to vote on Godzilla vs zelos?
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 292