Everybody vote Kamina

who will
- 0 (0%)
win
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 09, 2010, 08:17:28 pm

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 292

Author Topic: MORE FAVORITE: Bro wins! People like to debate things that are over.  (Read 216378 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FIGHT TO THE DEATH: King Ozymandias \/S Dancouga
« Reply #1110 on: July 14, 2010, 12:05:21 am »

There was never any evidence to support the Vester-clone theory! And Toady-one's contributions were not genetic, so DF production is safe!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: July 14, 2010, 12:06:48 am »

Yet ThreeToes contributions were Genetic, and because he is the brother of Toady One...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: July 14, 2010, 12:08:11 am »

The makers of DF have transcended Genetics, it really isn't an issue...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: July 14, 2010, 12:10:27 am »

I have no idea what RAM and Phantom are babbling about.

Ozymandius The monument to non-existence.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: FIGHT TO THE DEATH: EL ORG \/S KEFKA PALAZZO
« Reply #1114 on: July 14, 2010, 12:13:52 am »

Then again, I moved my company HQ to Tijuana, so screw your US Law! And technically I am a clone of you. Along with Karnewarrior, RAM, and Vester, you have your DNA in me.
Now stop issuing me ultimatums, or I shall be forced to call upon the greater powers of the Federales, Drug Cartels and my PMCs to hunt you down.

MSHInc. has been cleared by the United Nations. Due to the Compulsory Globalization Act, being under the jurisdiction of the United States means having jurisdiction everywhere. I really love how you are threating me with the Cartels. They are but shambles of their former selves since MSHInc. was cleared to sell their products. They only make any money in villages where they can suppress outside products. As for your cute little PMC's? Bring it on.

Also:

Quote from: The Genetic Crime Act, Section 6c
In addition, any person who seeks the Genetic Death Penalty for another is considered exepted from the punishment in the event it would be applied to them.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: July 14, 2010, 12:15:16 am »

Which King Ozymandias are we talking about? The ancient Egyptian king that the poem was made about (we had to read it for English class), or the forum game made by that lazy butt koala person?  Either way, I vote King Ozymandias.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: July 14, 2010, 12:18:11 am »

Which King Ozymandias are we talking about? The ancient Egyptian king that the poem was made about (we had to read it for English class), or the forum game made by that lazy butt koala person?  Either way, I vote King Ozymandias.
It doesn't really matter. Either way his works make the mighty despair.

Ozymandius, King of Kings, God of Caves, Wizard, FTW.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: FIGHT TO THE DEATH: EL ORG \/S KEFKA PALAZZO
« Reply #1117 on: July 14, 2010, 12:23:01 am »

Then again, I moved my company HQ to Tijuana, so screw your US Law! And technically I am a clone of you. Along with Karnewarrior, RAM, and Vester, you have your DNA in me.
Now stop issuing me ultimatums, or I shall be forced to call upon the greater powers of the Federales, Drug Cartels and my PMCs to hunt you down.

MSHInc. has been cleared by the United Nations. Due to the Compulsory Globalization Act, being under the jurisdiction of the United States means having jurisdiction everywhere. I really love how you are threating me with the Cartels. They are but shambles of their former selves since MSHInc. was cleared to sell their products. They only make any money in villages where they can suppress outside products. As for your cute little PMC's? Bring it on.

Also:

Quote from: The Genetic Crime Act, Section 6c
In addition, any person who seeks the Genetic Death Penalty for another is considered exepted from the punishment in the event it would be applied to them.
*Snrk*
HA!
You have had no idea that I have paid off your Asian, African, European and South American branches to work for my PMC? They get more pay than you would get in 6 decades now!
Oh and you know what? NATO (Excluding USA) and the renewed Warsaw Pact countries are on my payroll right? I pay them in rough diamonds straight out of the mines of your former Africa branch!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 14, 2010, 12:43:23 am »

Ah, good. Thank you for letting me know to activate the Employee Supression Devices, and in what branches. I don't think your PMC's or payrolled countries will be too happy about the sudden loss of their rough diamond supply. Besides, most of my empoyees are adopted. You don't think all the orphanages got shut down because people kept their kids, did you? They'll forget about their lapse in judgement in no time at all.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 12:49:21 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: July 14, 2010, 12:48:25 am »

Orphanages... That reminds me, someone should have nominated Richard.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: July 14, 2010, 12:54:09 am »

Ozy, because he'd seem a great match against Gilgamesh and Jesus in later brackets.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 14, 2010, 12:59:25 am »

Clones? No wait, how about Gholas!, so much better!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: July 14, 2010, 01:01:36 am »

Ha ha, I still have more things besides Rough Diamonds you know! Like my Element 115 (Ununpentium) mines on the moon and mars!
And you forgot about my ability to send endless waves of cheap infantry! Currently the whole South American branch is headed to burn down the USA right away! And my silver-tounge son-of-a-bitch twin talked part of your north american branch to hand me the Ozymandias Copyrights!
(And my vote for him still stands.)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: July 14, 2010, 01:05:21 am »

The Oz man.

Also sad face at El Org not wining.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: July 14, 2010, 01:10:59 am »

...we have been fighting, and voted for the same guy.

Well, you've officaly expended my ability to create a Plutocratic Dystopic setting. I really do think the offical name for 115 should be Elerium, though.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 292