Everybody vote Kamina

who will
- 0 (0%)
win
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 09, 2010, 08:17:28 pm

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 292

Author Topic: MORE FAVORITE: Bro wins! People like to debate things that are over.  (Read 216086 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: FIGHT TO THE DEATH: CURLY BRACE \/S PROBLEM SLEUTH
« Reply #375 on: July 09, 2010, 04:09:44 pm »

We've only gotten one vote in the last, what, 20 minutes? Yet you get a new, unexplained surge of votes, with none of the voters commenting? Why would we vote against ourselves?
For someone who complains about the other side taking things too seriously, you sure seem to be pouring a lot of investigative energy into this.

Almost like a...

sleuth. 8)

So we're getting political now, are we?

*slings mud at Soadreqm*

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 09, 2010, 04:10:00 pm »

There may be stories behind them Cript. I mean, if I was brand new here you'd probably think I was a dupe.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #377 on: July 09, 2010, 04:10:46 pm »

Than a grabbed everyone who has not posted but has registered in the past 6 hours... and I found three with votes <_< non of them have imaginative names ether... >_>
You're expecting humans to have imaginations. Those went out of style a long time ago.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 09, 2010, 04:12:04 pm »

I really think to prevent this stuff from happening we should have people who voted post their choice in the thread. It'll be easier to spot cheaters that way, though I realize it'd be a lot of work.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 09, 2010, 04:13:38 pm »

Well you are posting no? I don't really see four people all registering at about the same time making one vote and not post. Maybe one or two. I certainly did not resister until I had something to say. But maybe it is just me and my tinfoil hat.

Than a grabbed everyone who has not posted but has registered in the past 6 hours... and I found three with votes <_< non of them have imaginative names ether... >_>
You're expecting humans to have imaginations. Those went out of style a long time ago.

Dex, auto, Autoquote, and plmyhn?

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 09, 2010, 04:13:59 pm »

Interesting. I wonder why someone would cheat on something like this.

In other news, we have a tie again.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 09, 2010, 04:15:36 pm »

I don't mean to point fingers, I swear I don't, but if we want someone serious enough to cheat, well, look at my list of quotes.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 09, 2010, 04:16:02 pm »

Interesting. I wonder why someone would cheat on something like this.
I don't mean to point fingers, I swear I don't, but if we want someone serious enough to cheat, well, look at my list of quotes.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 09, 2010, 04:16:53 pm »

Whoever just voted for Curly, could you please come in here and let us know who you are? I'd like to see where all these votes are suddenly coming from?

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 09, 2010, 04:17:03 pm »

I really think to prevent this stuff from happening we should have people who voted post their choice in the thread. It'll be easier to spot cheaters that way, though I realize it'd be a lot of work.
Would it really be worth it? If someone really cares about the result enough to cheat, I say we let them. This is most certainly not serious business.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 09, 2010, 04:17:27 pm »

Anyway, I realized that I don't really care so I am going to stop looking for cheaters. Although I do suggest that we just tally the votes by people posting.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #386 on: July 09, 2010, 04:17:39 pm »

While I hate making a good thing seem bad, someone's cheating votes for Curly. She just got two votes in a period of a minute or two.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 09, 2010, 04:18:30 pm »

Anyway, I realized that I don't really care so I am going to stop looking for cheaters. Although I do suggest that we just tally the votes by people posting.

I agree, on both points. But it frustrates me. It's a bit ironic how serious I get over something so trivial, but when somebody cheats I have to do something about it. It's just a natural reaction for me.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 09, 2010, 04:19:04 pm »

Although I do suggest that we just tally the votes by people posting.

We should.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #389 on: July 09, 2010, 04:19:10 pm »

I agree, on both points. But it frustrates me. It's a bit ironic how serious I get over something so trivial, but when somebody cheats I have to do something about it. It's just a natural reaction for me.
It's because you are a warrior of justice. You must be a superhero or something.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 292