Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Feudalism Paint Adventure  (Read 18729 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Feudalism Paint Adventure
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 10:52:06 pm »

Move into university, start teaching and training
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2010, 10:52:11 pm »

FYI, I will be taking the most outrageous action, or the one that is quoted the most. Makes it easy, that way.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2010, 10:52:42 pm »

You're coming at the perfect time, too.
During the year, consumption of a special alcohol made from native plants is banned.
Then, during the Festival of Urist, the entire stockpile is given out to people free of charge.
Seriously, a year's worth of booze, being handed out for free for ten days.

The warriors will be eager to participate, I'm sure that will boost their ability in anti-wagon combat.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2010, 10:56:01 pm »

1. Travel towards Goredar from our temporary camp near Aqizzaria, in order to "investigate" the half-orc/half-nymphs. The male ones, of course.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2010, 10:59:09 pm »

FYI, I will be taking the most outrageous action, or the one that is quoted the most. Makes it easy, that way.
So we can put whatever we're doing/our fief is doing, but you're only painting the craziest/most popular thing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 11:01:25 pm »

There's no way I can get an action from every Fief and draw a picture for it. Just post actions for the entire kingdom, I suppose. It'd take months, otherwise.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010, 11:02:45 pm »

Actions for the entire kingdom? :(

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2010, 11:02:58 pm »

- Post fliers in and around Barrowport: "WANTEd: bRAvE LADDS seeking GlorY and RIcchis !!! saLE to DIscoVEr noo Shors and eXPAnd ouR TRade RooTS !!! NO expereyens NeeDeD !!! Appli NOW"
- Send messenger to Sodall A'gain to proffer trade agreement: Pearls in exchange for two additional ships for the Southern Fleet annually.
- Send messenger to Pereta to hire a military guard for overseas expedition.

ed- Uh, I missed that. We're each trying to direct the entire kingdom? ...And do what?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2010, 11:03:38 pm »

Actions for the entire kingdom? :(
Aye, give your own actions for flavor if you want, but the entire kingdom will be needed after the first turn. After this turn, danger will be afoot!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2010, 11:04:29 pm »

Lets focus on good roads and fleets then.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2010, 11:05:57 pm »

well, how would we make them for the whole kingdom? people voting what to do, or something?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2010, 11:08:14 pm »

Make an action. If it's good, people will quote it like they do in every other forum game. If there are no quotes, I go with the wackiest action. Don't worry, I won't kill everyone over an action like this, "Throw fish at the attacking fleet from the walls!"

And usually the events will be localized, say, a particular siege.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2010, 11:08:37 pm »

1. Travel towards Goredar from our temporary camp near Aqizzaria, in order to "investigate" the half-orc/half-nymphs. The male ones, of course.
In the absence of a war to fight, and in honor of a postponement of hostilities against Maggarg mandated by Commander Aklyon, Sir Roland of Cycles will participate in this investigation. 
In case his sword is needed.

As for actions for the kingdom, I am a knight of the realm.  I will leave peacetime policy-making to my lords. 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 11:11:52 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2010, 11:12:55 pm »

Make an action. If it's good, people will quote it like they do in every other forum game. If there are no quotes, I go with the wackiest action. Don't worry, I won't kill everyone over an action like this, "Throw fish at the attacking fleet from the walls!"

And usually the events will be localized, say, a particular siege.
ok. i doubt mine will get picked much, unless a Ranger gets into a fight or something interesting. They'll be good at secretly exploring/finding out stuff about the Enemy Kingdom, though.
Edit @Roland: Commander? I'm not your commander unless you join the Ranger Corps. unless you were talking about the "we can't kill Maggarg until we have another Evil Lord" thing?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 11:15:32 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2010, 11:14:25 pm »

Draw the festival happening!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13