Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Feudalism Paint Adventure  (Read 18723 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Feudalism Paint Adventure
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2010, 11:14:43 pm »

Welcome the students to a new year, and introduce our new Animal Trainer/Teacher
Begin writing the proper paper work to begin an archaeological dig site in the Scald Desert. I'll probably need to talk to Lord Tack

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2010, 11:16:00 pm »

Hmm.. actions for the kindom..

While I send those warriors to the aid of.. ein's fief, the rest of Wagonslayer clan will try to make diplomatic contact with the rest of the kingdom. Since we are new to theese lands, we will have to know whom might want to hire our services.

Oh by the way.. we do like to send a warning that we might "accidently" slay any wagons we see..
It's nothing personal.. well, it is but not against any particular fief and/or kingdom.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2010, 11:19:56 pm »

Hmm.. actions for the kindom..

While I send those warriors to the aid of.. ein's fief, the rest of Wagonslayer clan will try to make diplomatic contact with the rest of the kingdom. Since we are new to theese lands, we will have to know whom might want to hire our services.

Oh by the way.. we do like to send a warning that we might "accidently" slay any wagons we see..
It's nothing personal.. well, it is but not against any particular fief and/or kingdom.
"Warning: Any wagons seen are in mortal danger. keep them away from us (Or not ;D)"
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2010, 11:23:59 pm »

Yeah, something like that.

While some of us, particularly those of us who are leading theese
brave warriors respect use of wagons in other towns/villages/fiefs than our own,
we cannot be responsible to the actions of all our warriors.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2010, 11:27:38 pm »

Edit @Roland: Commander? I'm not your commander unless you join the Ranger Corps. unless you were talking about the "we can't kill Maggarg until we have another Evil Lord" thing?

I just meant this:
The fight will never end, but perhaps we can call a timeout.
TIME OUT!
there you go.

I'm interpreting it as you asking me to put aside my hostility towards the Evil Lord.  I agreed because you hold a respected position, even though you aren't the boss of me.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2010, 11:30:14 pm »

While some of us, particularly those of us who are leading theese
brave warriors respect use of wagons in other towns/villages/fiefs than our own,
we cannot be responsible to the actions of all our warriors.

Ah to heck with what I just posted.. It's more interesting without that.  :D

Edit: Besides, it sounded too wimpy to aplologize like that for warmongering barbarians.  :P
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 11:33:08 pm by Ultimuh »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2010, 11:35:05 pm »

Edit @Roland: Commander? I'm not your commander unless you join the Ranger Corps. unless you were talking about the "we can't kill Maggarg until we have another Evil Lord" thing?

I just meant this:
The fight will never end, but perhaps we can call a timeout.
TIME OUT!
there you go.

I'm interpreting it as you asking me to put aside my hostility towards the Evil Lord.  I agreed because you hold a respected position, even though you aren't the boss of me.
That was really more of a joke (me yelling time out because you said we could have one), but if you want it to be official i will edit update my bookkeeping to say so.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2010, 12:00:24 am »

Kadzaria will contact the Bandegian Glade to acquire potions to aid in the breeding of half fish/half chickens, or chishkens. Actually, lets assume that already happened and just show the chishkens. (They live in water and lay chicken eggs. I leave the rest of the depiction up to Barbarossa.)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 12:14:56 am by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2010, 01:02:01 am »

Hmm... How about a Fuedalism Paint Adventure + Text Based Forum Game combo? Aqizzar is king, so shouldn't he decide how the kingdom works? Each fief/character would do whatever they do for their fief/character, while the actions of the King may or may not affect them and/or their actions.

My second question would be...   Could I perchance have previously unmet/undiscovered naval barbarians that begin to affect the game later on? I just have a good idea for a plot-line, and I'm at least a decent writer.
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2010, 01:23:17 am »

I say that as a kingdom we just send a few scout ships out North East South and West. Probably NE NW SW SE as well.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2010, 01:24:27 am »

Watch Erkinshire wolverine fighting.

Execute a criminal by putting 3 Really Tall Island War Ferrets in his pants. That never gets-- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" --old.

The Really Tall Islands have a few scout ships to spare, send them EAST.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2010, 01:26:51 am »

My Crusaders will start a recruiting drive. In the middle of the year the faithful of Rotarn, led by His priests, shall celebrate Luck Day by getting drunk and gamboling and sacrificing sacks of dice. I and my retinue shall tour the kingdom, visiting all the fiefs, making sure that Justice is being done everywhere.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2010, 03:11:19 am »

Send four of my finest ships to the west with grat supplies and our best sailors in search of new lands for the kingdom of skygold. Send trading fleet of ten ships north to Barrowport and ten south to the bluegem coast. Blatantly and illegally steal lumber from that huge forest on the mainland for shipbuilding, I'm sure they won't miss a few dozen acres.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2010, 03:39:19 am »

Send four of my finest ships to the west with grat supplies and our best sailors in search of new lands for the kingdom of skygold.
Can I send a Ranger + apprentice with you to scout and explore and stuff?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2010, 03:56:08 am »

We need to scout out into the ocean.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13