Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74567 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #945 on: July 09, 2010, 12:35:36 am »

Wait, those are are the Atherean Isles....  ???

...Are they? I never saw anything mentioned about that. I thought they were an extension of the Pereta isles that were free to section off. Should I change them back?

Well, I made them so I can expand when the game starts but you are welcome to start on them. I think I need to make your town place, that is if you do not want to.

I call the first islands of the new world!!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 09, 2010, 12:48:54 am »

Whelp I am going to bed guys, I put myself at about 90% done so far and Barbarossa at 20-30% so we should be able to get it to you tomorrow or sometime over the weekend, Monday at the latest.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 09, 2010, 01:29:50 am »

I'm actually at more of a 70%. Also, it is nearly midnight here, so I'll likely post the map and start up the thread when I get back from [REDACTED] in around 14 hours.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 09, 2010, 02:56:31 am »

Wait, those are are the Atherean Isles....  ???
...Are they? I never saw anything mentioned about that. I thought they were an extension of the Pereta isles that were free to section off. Should I change them back?

Well, I made them so I can expand when the game starts but you are welcome to start on them. I think I need to make your town place, that is if you do not want to.

Well, I called them the Really Tall Islands because RedWarrior had permission to claim them because I had originally forgot to label them as the Atherean Isles because they weren't labelled on the MS Paint map... so... (headache) I think I'll just leave them as the Really Tall Isles since everyone will be able to expand as soon as the game kicks off. And Barrowport's already on the map, no worries :D

Also, from reading the MS Paint map, the google doc, the thread, and the WIP Paint Adventure topic (and I reeeeally scoured the thread too), here's what I've yet to figure out:

- Is Cthulhu actually playing in this? It looks like he was joking around before the thread became a game discussion, then his fief was made for him and named and everything without his actual presence. Ditto to iBot (of The Underground) who hasn't done anything but claim the underground a while back. Sort of ditto to Rildar who hasn't listed any IM/EXs but has put the time in to add his fief despite no information about it otherwise. Also looking for confirmation that Grakelin (listed as military leader) is actually in on this, since he seemed to have left the thread once it turned into a game.
- Sea Nymph Free, The Underground, Redship, and Wagonslayer Village all have no listed imports/exports. I don't think the owners of the former two are playing as mentioned, so I'm listing them in the "other sites" area. What about the other two? Ultimuh, Rildar?
- Like... half the fiefs and sites have inappropriate imports/exports (like "roasted flesh," "gay men," "malevolence," "disaffected youths"... the list goes on) - removing the ones that really aren't imports or exports, that leaves DDR with no exports and only rat weed as an import (no, you can't export wood when you're in the barren badlands) and The Grim Forests of Nor with nothing.
- I moved The Grim Forests of Nur to 'Other Sites' because a place of obviously malevolent evil doesn't seem like a land serving the king.
- Highports has four listed exports (Marble, Granite, Bronze, Wheat) - sonerohi, shorten them down to just two?

Anyhow! Here is the redone inventory of Skygold. Hopefully it will be quite helpful; I got as much (relevant) information as I possibly could. If you would be so kind as to switch out the old link for this one in your sig upon review, Aklyon?

And now I'm off to revise the names on the map again :V Here we are! Don't think there's anything left to change.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 03:20:09 am by Retro »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 09, 2010, 03:19:24 am »

Retro.. I might have forgotten to mention that while the wagonslayer clan have trained warbears, we also have experienced barbarian warriors.

While we have no current exports, we are hiring our warriors for anyone who can pay the price.
We do have the need for food and possible fresh water, so those will be the main import.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 09, 2010, 03:23:05 am »

Whoops... dumb of me to forget mentioning the barbarians in the barbarian village!

Also:
While we have no current exports, we are hiring our warriors for anyone who can pay the price.

Re-he-he-eeeeally? Because with its lack of a military to call its own, the affluent fief of Barrowport has been looking for one to hire... :D

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 09, 2010, 03:27:27 am »

Whoops... dumb of me to forget mentioning the barbarians in the barbarian village!

Also:

Re-he-he-eeeeally? Because with its lack of a military to call its own, the affluent fief of Barrowport has been looking for one to hire... :D

Well the Spires of Spire-Spire Spire did send a request for aid against an aperantly common foe.. wagons..
But We may concider the offer in a near future.

edit: Oh you put alcohol as an import instead of water? Hmm.. that's even better! Why didn't I think of that?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 03:30:22 am by Ultimuh »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 09, 2010, 03:37:57 am »

If anyone's exporting water, I'll bite.

Also, I love how you described my fair city.
Also, I have a general in charge of my military, so could you please put that up?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 09, 2010, 03:45:40 am »

edit: Oh you put alcohol as an import instead of water? Hmm.. that's even better! Why didn't I think of that?

I guess I took some liberties there. I figured that you were close enough to water to obtain and purify it fairly easily, so why not replace it with a more barbarian-friendly drink?

Also, I have a general in charge of my military, so could you please put that up?

Hokay. I'm off to bed now, but the google docs thing is totally editable by anyone.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 09, 2010, 03:53:25 am »

Hokay. I'm off to bed now, but the google docs thing is totally editable by anyone.

I got a bad feeling about this..  :o

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #955 on: July 09, 2010, 04:04:40 am »

I got a bad feeling about this..  :o

Google Docs has a revision history :P

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 09, 2010, 04:14:56 am »

I'm actually at more of a 70%. Also, it is nearly midnight here, so I'll likely post the map and start up the thread when I get back from [REDACTED] in around 14 hours.
Is my castle to be included on the map?

Retro: Do you mind adding me, the Crusaders of Justice and the Church of Rotarn (god of justice and luck) to you list?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #957 on: July 09, 2010, 04:30:44 am »

Retro: Do you mind adding me, the Crusaders of Justice and the Church of Rotarn (god of justice and luck) to you list?

Don't be so lazy :P

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 09, 2010, 04:44:02 am »

Don't be so lazy :P
Alright, done.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Forumsdwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 09, 2010, 04:53:45 am »

There was a thread that got derailed fast and hard. Namely, this one.
I go on vacation and the whole frakking thread comes apart at the seams.

Kind of like how governments that begin with a few good ideas about liberty and equality inevitably devolve into regulating the curvature of bananas ... bringing us BACK ON TOPIC!

(applause?)

"Let them eat XXtroutXX!" -Troas
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 76