Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74651 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #810 on: July 08, 2010, 06:25:37 am »

This is fantasy now?

Well, anyone who wants to be a general will be rich if they come with me. Rich enough to buy however much alcohol you need to get trashed repeatedly.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: July 08, 2010, 06:27:22 am »

actually we have an evil lord with a dark tower, some lovecraftian terror swamps, a mirror world, a lake full of sea nymphs and a forest of elves so i thought nobody would care...

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: July 08, 2010, 06:31:50 am »

In that case I'll take all the Vikings and Orcs you've got!
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: July 08, 2010, 06:34:26 am »

that makes all the mead, the wenches and at least half of your serfs and nobles(my people need food!)

Edit: oh wait you didnt order any cannibals....so no serfs and no nobles but half of your meat!

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: July 08, 2010, 06:39:04 am »

Tack, you realize that if you align yourself with Ghazkull and his vile orcs, my Order will be forced to take action on you?

Do you really want Jackrabbit to have to kill you? Do you want your blood on his hands?

Some beshtest buddy you are. :P
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: July 08, 2010, 06:47:58 am »

Tack, you realize that if you align yourself with Ghazkull and his vile orcs, my Order will be forced to take action on you?

Do you really want Jackrabbit to have to kill you? Do you want your blood on his hands?

Some beshtest buddy you are. :P
then he will have to pay me, the ninja to assasniflate you!
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: July 08, 2010, 06:49:16 am »

Our mandate is the King's mandate.

If you dare move against us, you move against the heavens themselves
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 08, 2010, 06:49:32 am »

I'm sure we could allow for some female-celibate orcs and vikings in the army. We aren't BARBARIANS, after all.

Besides, orcs can be housed cheaply, and don't require gourmet meals. They'd probably deal better with arid conditions, too. The perfect half-army to ward off those pesky bandits in the desert somewhere.

The vikings are fucked, though.

Unless they're SAND VIKINGS.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #818 on: July 08, 2010, 06:50:22 am »

I can always be encouraged to execute certain people.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: July 08, 2010, 06:54:00 am »

I'm sure we could allow for some female-celibate orcs and vikings in the army. We aren't BARBARIANS, after all.

Besides, orcs can be housed cheaply, and don't require gourmet meals. They'd probably deal better with arid conditions, too. The perfect half-army to ward off those pesky bandits in the desert somewhere.

The vikings are fucked, though.

Unless they're SAND VIKINGS.

Very well. You make a convincing argument. The Order shall hold peace with your fief.

For now.

We only ask for your spare male vikings, as a token of goodwill.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: July 08, 2010, 06:57:45 am »

That's the Viking's personal choice. They might all go and live up north, for all I know.
Ghazkull, what's your policy on deserters?

Ahem,

CrownofFire, I really think that an imperial audit would take FAR too much effort, when you're already such a busy and handsome man already. Want some wine? Anyway, there's nothing that could possibly go wrong in our little corner of the middle of nowhere- We're too isolated to cause any trouble anyway. Have some more wine! As I was saying, there are no orcs, that forest of crude huts out the back of my house-fort is just a new institute I made for imprisoning bandit children, while we try to educate them so that they are fit to work an honest day's work. In fact, I don't think you even need to take a look around, instead, look at this necklace and rings I got you for a present, they'd look great on your significant other, or even you.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: July 08, 2010, 07:19:25 am »

What my policy with deserters is? Well we will find them. And when we have found them, hilarity will ensue. At least what I understand under Hilarity. Specifically we will tear of their skin slooowly and, that the most important part of this procedure, we will keep them alive at it. Then while still alive we will cook them in boiling oil. But so slowly that they are still alive when their outer flesh is so perfectly crispy. Then we will eat them alive...
An economic way to deal with deserters...

OH and Josephus who said something about vile Orks? Were Mercenaries after all! So nothing with evil and vile, except our current client wishes us to be so. Were no babarians, were  buisnessmen after all. We sell our skills in mindless slaughter for the right payment(mead,meat,wenches,seanymphs, crispy humans,elves and other sentient beings...)

About the training of my Mercenaries:
They get an elite survival training for deserts, swamps mountains, evil mirror worlds, hell, underground and the most forbidding place mortals know: France!

Every single one of them got an 2 year training in polite behaviour from professor Lecter himself!

Each of them knows about 500 messy,loud and horribly painful ways he can dispose of unwanted people.

Apart fromt that the usual trianing in Weaponry and slaugther.

so you see you guys wont be hiring your usual Waste-A-Grunt Mercenary but an trained elite of soziopathic murderers and cannibals! if you buy now a regiment you get the first 20 kills for free!   

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: July 08, 2010, 07:32:22 am »

Well, in that case, I want your climate-adjusted Vikings to stay mine, too..

... Mercenary army, huh? That actually sounds quite fitting. Sure. I'm guessing I can chuck the orcs in pens and huts, but will I need a longhouse or something for your humans?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: July 08, 2010, 07:42:10 am »

If there is to be a campaign in this land, the Knights of Time shall come to aid you from every point in history! They shall be led by the greatest warrior of Erkinshire, Grand-Knight Atwati (All that was, all that is)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: July 08, 2010, 07:43:55 am »

You dabble with heretics and fornicators, Lord Erkinshire? Even your peerage will not protect you from the wrath of the heavens!

And also, from the wrath of our secluded gay order.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 76