Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74710 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #735 on: July 07, 2010, 11:00:39 pm »

I bet you bandits don't have the resources to bother with the injured. Perhaps I could take your injured friends off your hands? I could give them, er, "meaning" once more. "Meaning", pah! More like meating! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 07, 2010, 11:01:41 pm »

I will get rid of the desert road if Barbarossa will take another map. But I don't know if we are even going to use my maps anymore, seems they will be easier to play a game with but damn, that map of Robocorn's look awesome.
I'll take another map, sure! Robocorn's will be added as a reference, but the thread is a Paint Adventure, and thus we will use the image so lovingly painted by our forum members.

But maybe you need some fiefless bandit lords to opillage some villages?  :P
A well made ballista can hit his tower from my walls. You guys send me enough archers to man the walls while my engineers take him out and we will all be peachy.
Again, every one of the players is a member of the Kingdom. If you don't want to help the other Fiefs, at least don't work against them. There will be an invasion to worry about.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 07, 2010, 11:03:07 pm »

A well made ballista can hit his tower from my walls. You guys send me enough archers to man the walls while my engineers take him out and we will all be peachy.
But its the Executioner's job to kill people who break laws. Why not fire him on top of a large ballista bolt at the tower window instead? all we'd need is someway to get him out of there afterwards. maybe a rope on the end of the bolt?

Criptfiend: while less cool looking (sorry), yours is easier to read because of all the labels.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 07, 2010, 11:03:29 pm »

I'm just going to swear fealty to the King. He is our glorious monarch, the one lord above all lords. As such, I can lend my blade to whichever fief may require it, provided they are still on good terms with the King.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: July 07, 2010, 11:06:28 pm »

Are you a Knight or just a soldier? (or an archer or an Order member or a Ranger?)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 07, 2010, 11:06:52 pm »

provided they are still on good terms with the King.

Don't worry, we pay our bribes.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 07, 2010, 11:08:22 pm »

Again, every one of the players is a member of the Kingdom. If you don't want to help the other Fiefs, at least don't work against them. There will be an invasion to worry about.

Hmm.. I just noticed a lack of space from which my barbarian clan might hail from.. Unless.. they came by boat!

Alright, Cor Umbar will concider an alliance with a lord whom will give a nice portion of land for his warriors and their families.
Driven from our homelands by uh.. wagons! We will either take land or atleast negotiate to some. :)
But they better not have any wagons in them!

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: July 07, 2010, 11:11:47 pm »

New Contingency plan if Maggarg Rebels: Use magic to make clones of the Executioner. Catapult the Executioners at him. Brilliant.
((He is an evil king after all Barbarossa. Plus, he probably has a goatee. You just know that goatee people will betray you)).
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 07, 2010, 11:13:40 pm »

Hmm.. I just noticed a lack of space from which my barbarian clan might hail from.. Unless.. they came by boat!

Alright, Cor Umbar will concider an alliance with a lord whom will give a nice portion of land for his warriors and their families.
Driven from our homelands by uh.. wagons! We will either take land or atleast negotiate to some. :)

We got a entire barbarian village open. It is to the south of the Spire Spire spire. You can have it or make your own village there if you want. Or you can move to really anywhere there is a open spot. They are all over.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 07, 2010, 11:14:07 pm »

New Contingency plan if Maggarg Rebels: Use magic to make clones of the Executioner. Catapult the Executioners at him. Brilliant.
((He is an evil king after all Barbarossa. Plus, he probably has a goatee. You just know that goatee people will betray you)).
Executioner already wants to kill him for being anti-laws (allowing g---ds) does that count as rebellion or just a grudge?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 07, 2010, 11:15:12 pm »

Wicked map Robocorn. I agree, it adds a lot of perspective and prettyness while we can still use the paint one for reference. Actually, I have an idea... *gets to work*

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: July 07, 2010, 11:15:44 pm »

He may be evil, but his might will be necessary in the fight against the enemy!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: July 07, 2010, 11:15:58 pm »

We got a entire barbarian village open. It is to the south of the Spire Spire spire. You can have it or make your own village there if you want. Or you can move to really anywhere there is a open spot. They are all over.

Oh alright we will take that one.. all wagons there will be destroyed however.
(Hmm.. do I need a flag or something?)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: July 07, 2010, 11:18:11 pm »

I will spiffy it up for you, or you can make your own stuff, ether is okay but I tend to have low quality stuff compared to people who make it on their own.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: July 07, 2010, 11:23:20 pm »

I will spiffy it up for you, or you can make your own stuff, ether is okay but I tend to have low quality stuff compared to people who make it on their own.

Hmm.. a flag with the image of a burning wagon would be nice.
Was thinking of makeing one myself but concidering my awul mspaint skills, it would take forever.
(I am better at drawing with pen and paper, but I don't have a scanner or some other way of putting it online nearby..)
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 76