Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74788 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #705 on: July 07, 2010, 07:25:18 pm »

Join Kadzaria Fief, where polygamy and interspecies marriage aren't just, allowed; they're encouraged.
but do you have the most plentiful ale and the finest wenches?
I can offer sake and fish chicks.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: July 07, 2010, 07:26:16 pm »

Metal, I have no people, except for dead ones. I'm only the executioner, and the Knight of High Noon.

The putrid flesh of the dead is next to nothing in the eyes of the sli- Err... Nevermind. Fine, no drawing him out for you then! In fact, don't be suprised if your next executiee vanishes on your watch! We'll see who wins out then, "executioner", if that is your real name.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 07:49:42 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: July 07, 2010, 07:40:20 pm »

Alright, which lord has the most plentiful ale and finest wenches at their disposal? As a soldier, I need to know these things before I pledge any sacred oaths!

What part of Pirate do you not understand?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 07, 2010, 07:41:43 pm »

Pretty much all the wheat in my kingdom becomes beer. We put some tasteless minerals in it so our citizens need never eat, merely get wasted twice a week.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 07, 2010, 07:43:04 pm »

Is there anymore named Knights of Time besides Knight of High Noon CrownOfFire? (or any Knights of Tim!, or Rangers?)

I am Roland, Time Knight of Cycling.  I will join the realm's army rather than swear fealty to a lord.  I have also applied to the Order of 1+.  Screw it, my sword says I'm in the Order.

Edit: And here is my standard:

(I did not draw that.)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 08:41:04 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 07, 2010, 07:54:32 pm »

Pretty much all the wheat in my kingdom becomes beer. We put some tasteless minerals in it so our citizens need never eat, merely get wasted twice a week.

Aye, it is to bad all yer wenches are direct decedents of very ugly witches. All the ugly and taciturnity but none of the magic.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 07, 2010, 07:57:53 pm »

The Order of 1+ might want them. but they aren't a fief, just a monastic order.

Yes, we'll take some of Huesoo's exports. The order could use expansion.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 07, 2010, 08:50:03 pm »

I drew up a spiffy shaded topographical map, I'll add in roads and fiefs later

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 07, 2010, 08:53:00 pm »

spiffy.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 07, 2010, 09:16:26 pm »

Added the location of the university to the map. included is the Tower of Ascension where more, er, interesting skills are taught. not to scale.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 07, 2010, 09:23:03 pm »

Where?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 07, 2010, 09:23:56 pm »

Okay, and that'll be the last of the map updates, save for Robocorn's if that map turns out as well as I think it will.

Where?
It looks to be to the right of Barbos.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 07, 2010, 09:29:53 pm »

1. That is indeed spiffy.
2. Armok, you were last to actually claim a place, so, however cruel, it is justified that he can refuse you a fief.
3. Cryptfiend, I demand that you swallow those roads immediately. This is the desert for pete's sake. Hence my markers. Which, I see, you put your roads over.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 07, 2010, 09:32:59 pm »

3. Cryptfiend, I demand that you swallow those roads immediately. This is the desert for pete's sake. Hence my markers. Which, I see, you put your roads over.
I second this. We can't have lots of people continuosly sweeping the desert road, we might need them for something more important!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 07, 2010, 09:41:17 pm »

I don't think the technology level would allow mantained desert roads anyway. Besides, no one gets suspicious if desert travelers never show up. After all, lots of people fail to maintain their water levels. The bodies just get buried under the shifting sands. Happens all the time.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 76