Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74749 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #675 on: July 07, 2010, 05:45:16 pm »

You require a Neutral Evil Scapegoat? I don't know if tying down anyone passing by so that they may be slowly devoured by Metal Slimes is evil per se, but if so, I'm your man! Oh, experience points, how I desire thee. Must feed the slimes, must make them stronger and get more experience.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 07, 2010, 05:45:23 pm »

This squirrel volunteers for the position of Evil Lord.

This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #677 on: July 07, 2010, 05:49:56 pm »

Oh good, we have replacement Evil Lords. In that case:

Prepare to die Maggarg!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 07, 2010, 05:54:57 pm »

Oh good, we have replacement Evil Lords. In that case:

Prepare to die Maggarg!
You'll have to get him out of The Grim Forest of Nur first...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #679 on: July 07, 2010, 05:56:16 pm »

Damn. Anybody have some Evil Lord bait?

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: July 07, 2010, 05:56:49 pm »

I found this intriguing, but I think we all know that we have way to many fiefs as is. So instead, i create the the first University of the Kingdom of Skygold (name pending), with myself as Head scholar/philosopher, as well as adviser for our King. Our job is to teach the finest minds the skills they need to serve the kingdom: Engineering, Knighthood, Alchemy,  and much more. Even the arcane arts are an open book to us.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Strange guy

• Bay Watcher
  • Strangely normal
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #681 on: July 07, 2010, 05:57:32 pm »

So when are the various knights and warriors going to get added to the important people list? I'd go do it now, but it is nearly midnight, and as the MidKnight it is my duty to ride out at this hour and do knighty things! Or maybe go to sleep.

I guess if no-one does it by tomorrow I'll do it.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 07, 2010, 05:59:11 pm »

Acorns. Lord Squirrel goes nutty over acorns. *Ba-dum TISH*
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: July 07, 2010, 05:59:51 pm »

I found this intriguing, but I think we all know that we have way to many fiefs as is. So instead, i create the the first University of the Kingdom of Skygold (name pending), with myself as Head scholar/philosopher, as well as adviser for our King. Our job is to teach the finest minds the skills they need to serve the kingdom: Engineering, Knighthood, Alchemy,  and much more. Even the arcane arts are an open book to us.
You can base it somewhere in my fiefdom!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: July 07, 2010, 06:00:38 pm »

I can draw him out, Crown, oh yes. Just send me a few dozen of your people and a hundred yards of rope. I have a plan, really. Remember, the plumper the better! Even better if no one will come looking in the event they don't return!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 07, 2010, 06:07:56 pm »

The problem with that is a University implies intelligence...

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #686 on: July 07, 2010, 06:09:20 pm »

Acorns. Lord Squirrel goes nutty over acorns. *Ba-dum TISH*

I think a better way of describing that is Ba-DUMB.

Metal, I have no people, except for dead ones. I'm only the executioner, and the Knight of High Noon.

The problem with that is a University implies intelligence...
And intelligence means peasants can read, meaning we can't use the forbidden letter.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: July 07, 2010, 06:11:31 pm »

I have an idea.
Call him not-evil.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 07, 2010, 06:12:25 pm »

You know we probably could turn this thread into a Mount & Blade Mod.... which would be awesome...
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: July 07, 2010, 06:20:08 pm »

You know we probably could turn this thread into a Mount & Blade Mod.... which would be awesome...
We already beat the original subject to death enough with THIS de-rail-turned-thread-subject. make a different thread for that.

So when are the various knights and warriors going to get added to the important people list? I'd go do it now, but it is nearly midnight, and as the MidKnight it is my duty to ride out at this hour and do knighty things! Or maybe go to sleep.

I guess if no-one does it by tomorrow I'll do it.
The Knights of Time and The Knights of Tim! are both in the list under "Other Entities", along with my Ranger Corps, Erkinshire, and The Evil Fief inside The Grim Forest of Nur! The Warriors are in the military section (which is lacking in underlings soldiers) If you want to move them, go ahead.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 76