Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74817 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #660 on: July 07, 2010, 01:47:37 pm »

why is evryone forgeting to merge my image?!? :(
Look at my previus poist again, i edited it with the joining info. My fheifdoom is bu the chanel labelled" N-chan"
I absolutely refuse to have "-Chan" be part of any location. As much as you believe in "/Bay/", IT DOESN'T EXIST. This is not happening to this map.
Barbarossa is making the Paint Adventure (along with Criptfiend), and he said your fief isn't going to be on the map. thats why.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: July 07, 2010, 01:53:09 pm »

The fiefdom isn't named chan, the channel is. The thing with water in it.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 07, 2010, 02:01:26 pm »

Does it matter?

You always do this Armok. People will agree with you more if you don't push it.

Barbarossa does not want a "chan" so there will be no "chan," don't push it.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 07, 2010, 02:04:41 pm »

All right, I don't think I'm going to scour the thread to see what everyone else's imports/exports are, so let's just hope I don't step on anyone's toes :P

Imports: Raw materials of any kind (esp. wood), wheat/grain
Exports: Jewelry and finely crafted goods, ships

Let me know if "ships" is too nonsensical - I figured having a shipyard in Barrowport made sense because all these ships need to get built somewhere, and Barrowport is where skilled workers tend to end up.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 07, 2010, 02:05:41 pm »

Fine, change the name then, but don't just ignore me, i spent to much effort on that image fro that.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 07, 2010, 02:30:52 pm »

All right, I don't think I'm going to scour the thread to see what everyone else's imports/exports are, so let's just hope I don't step on anyone's toes :P

Imports: Raw materials of any kind (esp. wood), wheat/grain
Exports: Jewelry and finely crafted goods, ships

Let me know if "ships" is too nonsensical - I figured having a shipyard in Barrowport made sense because all these ships need to get built somewhere, and Barrowport is where skilled workers tend to end up.
you could look at the List in my sig, it has almost everyone im/exports.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 07, 2010, 02:32:57 pm »

Ships are cool.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 07, 2010, 03:17:05 pm »

Well, should we go with the name 'The Kingdom of Skygold?'
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 07, 2010, 03:46:43 pm »

Wait, is it Skygold or Skygod?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 07, 2010, 03:59:24 pm »

pretty sure its Skygold.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 07, 2010, 04:50:42 pm »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 07, 2010, 04:56:14 pm »

Finally, a proper kingdom to serve!

I, Sir Roland, the current incarnation of the eternal warrior, pledge my sword to King Aqizzar.  I request no fief, merely an opportunity to fight for the realm.  I also submit an application to the very intriguing Order of 1+.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #672 on: July 07, 2010, 05:13:35 pm »

I might want to make Nur a bit more awesome later.
Also guilds are allowed in Nur, because it's banned everywhere else, and as the only official Prince of Darkness, I have to break all your rules.
Damn it's hard work being evil.

EDIT:
I'm also pretty sure I need an evil/undead dragon somewhere. Possibly sea-beasties as well. I think I might need a subsidy from the King if I'm going to afford all of this.

I still get to kill him right?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 07, 2010, 05:20:16 pm »

Also guilds are allowed in Nur, because it's banned everywhere else, and as the only official Prince of Darkness, I have to break all your rules.

EDIT:
I'm also pretty sure I need an evil/undead dragon somewhere. Possibly sea-beasties as well. I think I might need a subsidy from the King if I'm going to afford all of this.

We need an Evil Lord to blame stuff on. If you can find a second Evil Lord to replace him (or a clone or something), go ahead.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #674 on: July 07, 2010, 05:22:28 pm »

EDIT:

We need an Evil Lord to blame stuff on. If you can find a second Evil Lord to replace him (or a clone or something), go ahead.

FOR HIRE: ONE EVIL LORD
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 76