Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74587 times)

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #555 on: July 07, 2010, 12:56:10 am »

i join as a dragon. can someone put me on the map?(next to barrow port)
retro did you hear meeeeee
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 07, 2010, 12:59:35 am »

Is there any way you could take my city and drag it a little bigger, and put it a little higher, if it doesn't fit?

It fits fine. Your area and my area slide perfectly into Criptfeind's last map.
I was more worrying about how my entire city is smaller than some dude's castle.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 01:01:51 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 07, 2010, 12:59:58 am »

The fief of Barrowport resides in a fair-size depression-like canyon at the center of three major roads. A haven for merchants
haven or not, don't allow [banned word]s!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 07, 2010, 01:06:29 am »

haven or not, don't allow [banned word]s!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Don't be silly, nothing of the sort! People just buy stuff and sell it to other people at higher prices. "Merchant Lord" is more of an honorific, just a Lord who is also totally loaded thanks to good trading. There is no actual g--- of merchants.

*cough, cough*

And there never was.

I was more worrying about how my entire city is smaller than some dude's castle.

Well, unless you want it shittily stretch-dragged, I'm too tired to get on that now. It's not as if you can't come back and make it bigger. You have a whole desert to expand into.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 07, 2010, 01:07:59 am »

I have a ...Syndicate. But there's no merchants in it.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 07, 2010, 01:10:05 am »

What's going oooon? Why is this thread here in this forum? Why is it thirty-eight damn pages long after less than two days?

Aqizzar, help! Edit something into the OP so I don't have to trawl through the entire thread to resolve this quandary!

I must assume, from the content of the first page, that General Discussion is invading our peaceful games section. This is the Mobile Battle Fortress all over again. If a diplomatic solution cannot be reached, I may have to rally an army to my cause. Somehow.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 07, 2010, 01:15:37 am »

Explaination for Wimdit:
Aqizzar won't help. This is laizy faire government at work.
it was de-railed so hard the de-rail warped the subject into the de-rail, spawning a Forum Game. it had to be moved.
its 38 pages because making a new Feudal Kingdom ruled by the (fairly elected) King Aqizzar of the no 'U' takes a lot of planning!
There is now a Paint Adventure being constructed because of this thread.
There is a Summary of most of the thread details in my sig.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 01:19:19 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 07, 2010, 01:16:40 am »

Awesome. Everything Aqizzar wanted not to happen, happened.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 07, 2010, 01:18:26 am »

I've updated my fief a bit so that it can just be copied into the larger map over where it was before.

Imports:Wood, The foulest of criminals (to be incarcerated in our vast island prison)
Exports:Ships, Arrows.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #564 on: July 07, 2010, 01:23:17 am »

I say we ban the word "merchant" as well, there aren't enough people to execute.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 07, 2010, 01:25:56 am »

You're the executioner. Ban the letter 'j'

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 07, 2010, 01:28:57 am »

I say we ban the word "merchant" as well, there aren't enough people to execute.
no, merchants are necessary to keep up the economy. sorry, Executioner.

Don't be silly, nothing of the sort! People just buy stuff and sell it to other people at higher prices. "Merchant Lord" is more of an honorific, just a Lord who is also totally loaded thanks to good trading. There is no actual g--- of merchants.

*cough, cough*

And there never was.
I could send a Ranger to see if theres anyone breaking the law, though. Lord Retro could be right and not have any g****smen in Barrowport, but he could be wrong...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 01:30:32 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #567 on: July 07, 2010, 01:39:36 am »

I have a better idea, the letter "U" shall be banned. After all, there is no "U".

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 07, 2010, 01:40:49 am »

I have a better idea, the letter "U" shall be banned. After all, there is no "U".
what will happen if there is a U?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #569 on: July 07, 2010, 01:44:00 am »

Then the person who placed the banned letter shall be killed. Also, I am the Exec*tioner now. However I'd prefer to be the Knight of High Noon.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 76