Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74758 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #465 on: July 06, 2010, 10:01:43 pm »

Spoiler: Here (click to show/hide)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 06, 2010, 10:04:22 pm »

I want a bridge city between the top of Erkinshire and the walled city.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 06, 2010, 10:07:36 pm »

I want a bridge city between the top of Erkinshire and the walled city.
We could knock down the tower and use that, then connect it to the top of the now-tallest buiding in Erkinshire.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: July 06, 2010, 10:08:18 pm »

Is anyone willing to give over a number of their population for food? I can't remember if anyone had slaves as exports.

Remember, DAMN HORNY SEA NYMPHS.
Just sayin.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #469 on: July 06, 2010, 10:09:43 pm »

That Erkenshire tower is way too tall on the map. Also, I don't think the two maps can be merged because of that river, unless that city can be shoved a bit to the sides of the river.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 06, 2010, 10:13:05 pm »

DAMN HORNY SEA NYMPHS.
Are they damn horny or damned and horny? theres probably a difference.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 06, 2010, 10:13:29 pm »

Alright, screw it, I've carried this about as far as I can.  I'll check up once in a while, since it's my kingdom after all, but you guys are obviously having plenty of fun all on your own that I've lost track of.  Therefore, thread is being moved to the Forum Games section.

Have fun everybody.  THE KING HAS SPOKEN.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 06, 2010, 10:14:17 pm »

The actual import/export for Kadzaria is something like:
Import: Potions, Tridents, Leather Clothing, Sabers, Armor, Nymphs of Aquatic Persuasions, Prophylactics
Export: Fish, Rice, Seaweed, Fish Leather, Low Grade Pearls, the Occasional Human Test Subject
This is Kadzaria's official motto, btw: Nos amo piscis piscis puella
What is that supposed to say? First of all, piscis is "a fish",,the verb for "to fish" is piscari. Second, amo is I love. Third, don't use online translators for latin. Oh also, puella is a singular girl.
The correct translation is more like Amus piscari pisces puellas, or "We love to fish fish girls". It's nowhere near perfect, but it's close. The next best thing is Amus piscari puellas de piscis, or "We love to fish girls of fish". It's roughly the same thing, but doesn't make as much sense.
It's supposed to be "We love fish girls."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 06, 2010, 10:21:08 pm »

Alright, screw it, I've carried this about as far as I can.  I'll check up once in a while, since it's my kingdom after all, but you guys are obviously having plenty of fun all on your own that I've lost track of.  Therefore, thread is being moved to the Forum Games section.

Thank you! I'll be sure to keep you posted on the Paint Adventure, as well.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #474 on: July 06, 2010, 10:21:49 pm »

The actual import/export for Kadzaria is something like:
Import: Potions, Tridents, Leather Clothing, Sabers, Armor, Nymphs of Aquatic Persuasions, Prophylactics
Export: Fish, Rice, Seaweed, Fish Leather, Low Grade Pearls, the Occasional Human Test Subject
This is Kadzaria's official motto, btw: Nos amo piscis piscis puella
What is that supposed to say? First of all, piscis is "a fish",the verb for "to fish" is piscari. Second, amo is I love. Third, don't use online translators for latin. Oh also, puella is a singular girl.
The correct translation is more like Amus piscari pisces puellas, or "We love to fish fish girls". It's nowhere near perfect, but it's close. The next best thing is Amus piscari puellas de piscis, or "We love to fish girls of fish". It's roughly the same thing, but doesn't make as much sense.
It's supposed to be "We love fish girls."

Okay then, it's just Amus pisces puellas I guess.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 06, 2010, 10:22:35 pm »

Behold my merging skills

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 06, 2010, 10:23:36 pm »

This has been the hardest de-rail I have even seen.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 06, 2010, 10:27:02 pm »

Behold my merging skills

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Would you mind adding the additions I made to my fiefdom? (It was present in Org's image)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 06, 2010, 10:27:39 pm »

This has been the hardest de-rail I have even seen.
its a de-rail no longer. it de-railed the thread so hard that it warped the subject to the de-rail instead of the OP.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 06, 2010, 10:27:51 pm »

Yeah, it's been intense. I'm going to go make the Paint Adventure thread, but nobody post in it yet. It's just for data storage ATM.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 76