Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74846 times)

njero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2010, 12:06:20 am »

Oh lordy. Aqizzar, they're turning your beautiful thread into an RTD!
these aren't buzzards, they're cliff racers!

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2010, 12:09:16 am »

I'd like to claim some coastal land, if you don't mind. Just as long as I don't have repeat history and have to chop my hand off and toss it onto the land to gain it from someone else (before they're) making the call like my great ancestor did. Awesome that was, mighty inconvenient it would be.

I'll make my coat of arms in a later time (maybe tomorrow night).

Don't make a new one, use the one you have.
Because it's awesome.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2010, 12:09:33 am »

Is that a bad thing?

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2010, 12:12:05 am »

I'd like to claim some coastal land, if you don't mind. Just as long as I don't have repeat history and have to chop my hand off and toss it onto the land to gain it from someone else (before they're) making the call like my great ancestor did. Awesome that was, mighty inconvenient it would be.

I'll make my coat of arms in a later time (maybe tomorrow night).

Don't make a new one, use the one you have.
Because it's awesome.
Essentially I was just going to rehash it to make it look more awesome (like I did with Bloodfist's logo). If what you meant is the original coat of arms I have, correct? Then yeah, I was just going to improve it's look a little bit, though keeping it's original form.

Considering how late it is right now, I don't really have the time to get around to working on it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 12:14:16 am by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2010, 12:13:41 am »

Is that a bad thing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2010, 12:13:57 am »

Ah, cool.

I, unfortunately, have to make one from scratch.
This will be my first serious attempt at doing so.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2010, 12:15:16 am »

It helps to do a little bit of research on the symbolism and everything if you want to get the right message out there.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2010, 12:16:32 am »

It helps to do a little bit of research on the symbolism and everything if you want to get the right message out there.
Or don't research and hire a peasant to explain your flag to everyone in the Kingdom With No Name.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2010, 12:17:47 am »

Wait. I'm drawing similarities with this to a certain other attempt at government that sprang out of the forum.
This one's completely different. This one's a forum game. Or a creative project. Which shall it be, and should I make the thread? We can have a map, and after we set up a kingdom, we can go to war in a text adventure. It'd be loads of fun!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2010, 12:21:05 am »

Yeah, it probably isn't that similar. Still, watching with interest but suddenly too lazy to participate.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2010, 12:22:30 am »

Is that a bad thing?
Is that a bad thing?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2010, 12:24:42 am »

Wait. I'm drawing similarities with this to a certain other attempt at government that sprang out of the forum.
This one's completely different. This one's a forum game. Or a creative project. Which shall it be, and should I make the thread? We can have a map, and after we set up a kingdom, we can go to war in a text adventure. It'd be loads of fun!
That sounds fun! but it should be a text adventure w/pictures, not just text. but we don't have a mapmaker yet, or a name for the Kingdom. all it has is a King, an Executioner, A Royal Bookkeeper, 3 Fiefs + 3 Lords (+ 4 claimed areas), a Warrior Monk, and everything else in my list.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2010, 12:26:09 am »

Yeah, I've got a few tabs with the meanings of the symbols and colours.
My plan is to make one that I can use and pass on through the generations.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2010, 12:27:39 am »

Or don't research and hire a peasant to explain your flag to everyone in the Kingdom With No Name.
You cannot grasp the true form of the Kingdom of No Name's might.

Peasant's mind is broken

Yeah, I've got a few tabs with the meanings of the symbols and colours.
My plan is to make one that I can use and pass on through the generations.
Fortunately, mine's already made. Centuries old at least. All with a sick joke referencing how the kingdom rose to power back then. Still shows how crazy and potentially crazier my family tends to get; or at least those related to the name/bloodline.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 12:32:12 am by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2010, 12:29:57 am »

You cannot grasp the true form of the Kingdom of No Name's might.

Peasant's mind is broken
Well, its not my fief, or my peasantry, I'm in the Castle keeping track of stuff. Don't make my have to stick a warning label onto my advice!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 76