Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74756 times)

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #690 on: July 07, 2010, 06:22:46 pm »

Put me down as Knight of High Noon as well.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 07, 2010, 06:23:10 pm »

I can draw him out, Crown, oh yes. Just send me a few dozen of your people and a hundred yards of rope. I have a plan, really. Remember, the plumper the better! Even better if no one will come looking in the event they don't return!

Or I could declare him my nemesis.  Once a year I will fight my way into his fortress.  I will hand him a list of his sins, he will laugh magnificently.  He will offer me a position at his right hand and a promise of world domination, I will deny him.  We will fight, but not the dirty grappling of mortals.  Our wardance had no beginning, and it will have no end.  The force of our blows will shatter the walls of his fortress, as it slowly floats into the air.  A noiseless explosion of light.  One of us falls.  But death is but a doorway, we will meet again.

Then again, that university looks pretty cool.  Maybe I'll defend that instead!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 07, 2010, 06:33:36 pm »

NEEDED: SOLDIERS.
Otherwise we'll have to requisition the militias away from the 17 Lords of Skygold when we need an army. (or taking random serfs from your fief ifs theres no militia)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 06:36:38 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 07, 2010, 06:40:10 pm »

I found this intriguing, but I think we all know that we have way to many fiefs as is. So instead, i create the the first University of the Kingdom of Skygold (name pending), with myself as Head scholar/philosopher, as well as adviser for our King. Our job is to teach the finest minds the skills they need to serve the kingdom: Engineering, Knighthood, Alchemy,  and much more. Even the arcane arts are an open book to us.
You can base it somewhere in my fiefdom!

Wut?

Also I think we need Barbarossa...

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 07, 2010, 06:47:42 pm »

Ah! A call to arms! I'll lift my sword and answer the call, giving my pledge of loyalty to any lord who will bring me glory in combat and grant me a warrior's death! To whom shall I give my oath?!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 07, 2010, 06:49:54 pm »

I am a Pirate lord. I don't think any of the other lords can top that.

Edit: I am also the Admiral.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 07, 2010, 06:50:51 pm »

If you don't mind being imbued with terrible eldritch magicks, then you should sell your soul swear fealty to The Bandegian Glade.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 07, 2010, 06:52:08 pm »

Ah! A call to arms! I'll lift my sword and answer the call, giving my pledge of loyalty to any lord who will bring me glory in combat and grant me a warrior's death! To whom shall I give my oath?!
You can defend a fiefdom or be awesome and help defend Skygold! (put your name in the military section of The List in my sig either way)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 06:54:00 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 07, 2010, 06:54:46 pm »

It is not like I am going to leave to Country undefended. This is what Feudalism is, each lord defends their own territory and helps other lords if they need it.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 07, 2010, 06:57:08 pm »

Actually, DarkerDark, I demand you become my right hand of swift merciless justice as part of my fief.

Pleeeaase? :-[

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 07, 2010, 07:04:51 pm »

You can be anything from a honorable general to a assassin if you join my fief.

(I am also looking for a second in command of the northern fleets.)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 07:10:50 pm by Criptfeind »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 07, 2010, 07:17:29 pm »

Is there anymore named Knights of Time besides Knight of High Noon CrownOfFire? (or any Knights of Tim!, or Rangers?)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 07, 2010, 07:18:13 pm »

Alright, which lord has the most plentiful ale and finest wenches at their disposal? As a soldier, I need to know these things before I pledge any sacred oaths!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 07, 2010, 07:20:55 pm »

Join Kadzaria Fief, where polygamy and interspecies marriage aren't just, allowed; they're encouraged.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 07, 2010, 07:22:02 pm »

Join Kadzaria Fief, where polygamy and interspecies marriage aren't just, allowed; they're encouraged.
but do you have the most plentiful ale and the finest wenches?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 76