Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 76

Author Topic: Up with Feudalism  (Read 74793 times)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
Re: Up with Feudalism
« Reply #210 on: July 06, 2010, 09:34:51 am »

Can I be a barbarian hero?
If you can find some barbarians to hero for.
I could be a dark Lord instead, then I get an evil fiefdom. I think the only difference is that I get orcs instead of peasants.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2010, 09:35:19 am »

No no, this holy order thing. Sounds boss.

Damn. Now we'll have to change the name to "The Order of Two."

Welcome to the ranks of the Order of Two, formerly known as the Order of One. You must obey all our precepts and serve your king and your Lord righteously and valiantly.

Also, no sex with women. As previously stated, men is fine.
Why not just call it "The Order of 1+"?

It shall be so, good fellow.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2010, 09:37:11 am »

I thought the bookkeeper's claim on: areas were areas that had yet to be claimed. Hence, I claimed the badlands.
theres already a claim on the badlands, or are you the one who did the first claim?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2010, 09:38:33 am »

are there any fiefs left to claim? 'Cause the way I see it, there is no way this could go wrong in any possible manner.
We have nay map, so theres probably still extra space left.
Then I claim the coastal fief, heraldry, name, and banner coming shortly
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2010, 09:44:43 am »

claims updated
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 09:51:05 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2010, 09:46:05 am »

I thought the bookkeeper's claim on: areas were areas that had yet to be claimed. Hence, I claimed the badlands.
theres already a claim on the badlands, or are you the one who did the first claim?
No, which saddens me. Therefore I get the city on the oasis and surrounding fiefdom of desert.
And it shall be... The bluegem oasis fief.
A place of majesty, and wonder, where you can get movies as authentic as that 100% solid gold rolex yes sir very good buy sir you won't regret it sir. Where you can sell all of your jewelry which has absolutely no family history whatsoever. Where assassination is still an honest-to-god trade. Where all religions are accepted, even the more... unsavoury ones. Like the doomsday cheese cult, or the order of 1+. And I've got my own big arse standing army, which do pretty much but get paid to walk around town and look fat and official, and collect taxes in certain places, or from certain syndicates, where taxpayers wouldn't normally be welcome. And kill invading nomadic bandits and the like- it's a job of 1000 skills- Because we've got no fertile ground for farmers, so being a soldier is probably the best lawful job you can possibly aspire to when you're a lower class citizen.

What an amazing place.

Banner and heraldry etc, later.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 09:58:18 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2010, 09:52:36 am »

If I'm a dark lord, I demand I be called Dark Lord Maggarg the Maleficent Magnificence!
I shall rule the Grim Forest of Nur from my Evil Citadel. I will make sure I only employ the fattest, stupidest henchmen I can find, the kind who won't notice if a washerwoman has a beard and keeps his keys on a big hook on his belt.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2010, 09:56:26 am »

To be honest, I'm simply trying to recreate the Sacred Band of Thebes, who defeated a Spartan army (of two thousand) with three hundred men.

Their particular gimmick should be somewhat obvious, but if it's not, I leave the curious to find out the details.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2010, 10:00:53 am »

To be honest, I'm simply trying to recreate the Sacred Band of Thebes, who defeated a Spartan army (of two thousand) with three hundred men.

Their particular gimmick should be somewhat obvious, but if it's not, I leave the curious to find out the details.
Re-creation!? Well that mocks our entire modern-feudalism idea.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Murphy

• Bay Watcher
  • Lazy half-ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2010, 10:02:55 am »

"Warning - while you were reading 2 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post".
I was going to claim a desert... omg, ninja'd.
Ah, whatever.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2010, 10:04:26 am »

Re-creation!? Well that mocks our entire modern-feudalism idea.

Remember, we monks have a long tradition of hoarding historical texts for devious purposes.

Your modern feudalism is itself a recreation of Sir Walter Scott's ideas of economic development!

... okay, no it isn't.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2010, 10:32:18 am »

"Warning - while you were reading 2 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post".
I was going to claim a desert... omg, ninja'd.
Ah, whatever.
well theres plenty of land left, grab some. except on the coast, theres already 1 fief and 2 claims there, and thats enough until we have a map and know how many coastlines or parts of coastlines there are to give out.
There are now 6 Fiefs! (and 5 other land claims)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2010, 11:08:13 am »

I'll make us a map.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 06, 2010, 11:13:21 am »

The Coastal Fife of Sodall a'gain

Motto: quare abyssus non (why the hell not)
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2010, 11:21:32 am »

Motto: quare abyssus non (why the hell not)
seeing The King's really lax way of governing, This should be the Official Motto of the Yet-To-Be-Named Kingdom.
all who agree say Aye!

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 76