Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: i have failed forgive me  (Read 975 times)

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
i have failed forgive me
« on: July 04, 2010, 10:34:51 pm »

this is impossible i give up ):
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 05:13:32 am by maxicaxi »
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Any interest in a starcraft RTD?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 10:38:25 pm »

Depends. Can I be a Cerebrate?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 10:42:19 pm »

What teams would we be?, protos plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls

I be a templar(not high, what tasadar was, he had powers and could attack)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 10:44:47 pm »

no aliens!!!! no hero's!!!!

you will be  Terran mercenary's/pirates
the aliens would be to difficult to gm

also Tassadar was an executer and executer= high templar
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:46:18 pm by maxicaxi »
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 10:46:51 pm »

FIne then, im a ghost, if were playing, and y would protoss be hard to gm, i can understand y a hive mind wouldnt be allowed though
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 10:50:59 pm »

The zerg weren't really a hive mind unless you let us control the overmind... the cerebrates were pretty much independent. Also Tassadar wasn't quite a high templar. He was similar to one, but with a stupidly powerful melee attack.

Anyway, if only terrans are allowed, I'll also be a ghost.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 10:57:08 pm »

he might have had an awesome ranged(not melee) attack but he was still an high templar

Tassadar was a protoss high templar and executor in charge of the expeditionary force which made first contact with the zerg. His forces made first contact with the terrans by sterilizing the surface of Chau Sara in an effort to stem the growth of the zerg. Tassadar was extremely reluctant to sacrifice the terrans in order to destroy the zerg. He eventually lost his position as executor for sparing the terrans and consorting with the Dark Templar.

Tassadar learned how to use the Dark Templar's energies and dared to bring them to Aiur. This alliance was responsible for the destruction of the dreaded Overmind, but not without Tassadar's sacrifice.
exerpt from starcraft wikia

and also cerebrates are under hive minds
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 11:03:03 pm by maxicaxi »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 11:00:50 pm »

I'll be a Siege Tank, if possible.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 11:09:30 pm »

A crack team of operatives from diverse backgrounds would be better*
Spoiler: SampleTurn (click to show/hide)
*more hilarious.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.