Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ...It is a great replica of a mules arse studed with fine shit that menaces...  (Read 1643 times)

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon

I think what antymatter is asking is... How do you produce a skull floodgate or opal armor racks.

Technically speaking, in vanilla, you can't. IIRC there is a limit as to what you can adorn an item with. There's a lot of things that can go into an artifact, there's not nearly as much that can go into a normal item.
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

assimilateur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought it would be obvious that artifacts produced by morbidly obsessed dwarves were unique. That said, I guess the confusion here is understandable, since the distinction between words like build, construct and place is rather fuzzy, and only one of us here (if I remember correctly) explained in context (namely, how this works in the user interface).

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile

But it just dontwork. I tried building but they dont show up.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile

Make sure;

1) the item is accesible from the building site.

2) the item is not currently being hauled anywhere (generally, forbidding then reclaiming the object will cancel planned hauling, while otherwise you have to order the dwarf to stop hauling manually.

3) you hit x when you are looking at the material list. It will show every object individually, and any artifacts will be listed by their name.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.
Pages: 1 [2]