Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26

Author Topic: Boatmurdered - The Animation  (Read 206467 times)

Ipwnurmom221

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Boatmurdered - The Animation
« Reply #210 on: December 23, 2010, 06:07:08 pm »

I expect to see cheese in this animation.

Specifically, the cheese that was important enough to be depicted in clear glass on a moonstone bracelet.
"I haven't seen my parents in nearly a year, I can't move a foot in any direction, I spend all my days being attacked by animals, and I've been forced to drink sheep puke- wow that's a nice floor grate!"

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 23, 2010, 07:04:31 pm »

I can't wait to see Sankis the legendary god-dwarf.  ON FIRE.
Running around killing stuff WHILE ON FIRE.
Did I mention he was ON FIRE?!
"Dug too deep...What the creep! What the hell is that?? Oh WHY'S IT COMING STRAIGHT AT US! Oh Urist IT'S THAT CAT . . " Magma bells outtake.    "Again, THIS HAS BEEN AGREED BETWEEN 2 RPers! EILWOOD DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZER I REPEAT DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZOR!"  I'm Eilwood.  :3  Nice to meet you too.  "BAAAAAAH"

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 23, 2010, 09:01:11 pm »

I can't wait to see FIRE Sankis the legendary FIRE-god-dwarf.  ON FIRE.
ON FIRE, running around killing FIRE stuff WHILE ON FIRE.
Did I, ON FIRE, mention he was ON FIRE?!
Fix'd.

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 23, 2010, 09:38:39 pm »

When is this here animation gonna be released?

Cause nothing is more intriguing then Boatmurdered.

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 23, 2010, 10:53:01 pm »

I can't wait to see FIRE MAGMA DEMON Sankis the legendary FIRE-MAGMA-god-dwarf.  WITH MAGMA AND ON FIRE.
ON FIRE, running around killing FIRE MAGMA stuff WHILE ON FIRE AND COVERED IN MAGMA.
Did I, ON FIRE, mention he was ON FIRE WHILE SWIMMING IN MAGMA?!
Fix'd.
Double and triply fix'd.  With magma-fire.
"Dug too deep...What the creep! What the hell is that?? Oh WHY'S IT COMING STRAIGHT AT US! Oh Urist IT'S THAT CAT . . " Magma bells outtake.    "Again, THIS HAS BEEN AGREED BETWEEN 2 RPers! EILWOOD DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZER I REPEAT DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZOR!"  I'm Eilwood.  :3  Nice to meet you too.  "BAAAAAAH"

Sizik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 24, 2010, 01:18:11 am »

I can't wait to see ‼FIRE MAGMA DEMON‼ Sankis the legendary ‼FIRE-MAGMA-god-dwarf‼.  ‼WITH MAGMA AND ON FIRE‼.
‼ON FIRE‼, running around killing ‼FIRE MAGMA‼ stuff ‼WHILE ON FIRE AND COVERED IN MAGMA‼.
Did I, ‼ON FIRE‼, mention he was ‼ON FIRE WHILE SWIMMING IN MAGMA‼?!
Fix'd.
Quadruply fixed.
Skyscrapes, the Tower-Fortress, finally complete!
Skyscrapes 2, repelling the zombie horde!

JagoBallium

• Bay Watcher
  • Bringer of the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 24, 2010, 01:33:22 am »

Really looking forward to the boatmurdered animation.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:35:13 am by JagoBallium »

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 24, 2010, 12:39:22 pm »

I can't wait to see ‼FIRE MAGMA DEMON‼ Sankis the legendary ‼FIRE-MAGMA-god-dwarf‼.  ‼WITH MAGMA AND ON FIRE‼.
‼ON FIRE‼, running around killing ‼FIRE MAGMA‼ stuff ‼WHILE ON FIRE AND COVERED IN MAGMA‼.
Did I, ‼ON FIRE‼, mention he was ‼ON FIRE WHILE SWIMMING IN MAGMA WITH A !!HEADCAT!! ON HIS !!FIRE-DWARF-HEAD‼?!!
Fix'd.
Quadruply fixed.

I shall win this firefight.

mr. macduggan

• Bay Watcher
  • HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 24, 2010, 01:32:16 pm »

buddum psh
Flooding the area with magma removes blood, dust, vomit, goo, mud, and dwarves.
Also, I'm composing digital music over in the Forum Games part of the forums!

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 24, 2010, 01:33:03 pm »

Did I, ‼ON FIRE‼, mention he was ‼ON FIRE WHILE SWIMMING IN MAGMA WITH A !!HEADCAT!! ON HIS !!FIRE-DWARF-HEAD‼?!!
Fix'd.
Quadruply fixed.

Flame war :P.

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 24, 2010, 02:23:20 pm »

Fix'd.
Quadruply fixed.

Flame war :P.

Lit'rally. :P
Seriously, though, Sankis was a BEAST.
But nowhere near the status of one of my champions.  Adamantine cloth AND adamantine plate armors, PLUS he was DUAL WIELDING battleaxes.  And he was a steel dwarf (From the Genesis mod) with all his stats maxed out, and had AWESOME soul skills.  He one-shotted a dragon.  In the body.

EDIT: Then again, I guess that doesn't count, since he bled to death immediately after.  (No shield + dragonfire = !!DWARF!!)

Ipwnurmom221

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 24, 2010, 04:24:41 pm »

Fix'd.
Quadruply fixed.

!!Flame war!! :P.

Fix'd
"I haven't seen my parents in nearly a year, I can't move a foot in any direction, I spend all my days being attacked by animals, and I've been forced to drink sheep puke- wow that's a nice floor grate!"

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 24, 2010, 07:08:14 pm »

Fix'd.
Quadruply fixed.

!!Fix'd!!

!!Fix'd!!.

Ipwnurmom221

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2010, 02:19:47 pm »

!!
Fix'd.
Quadruply fixed.

!!Fix'd!!

!!Fix'd!!.
!!

!!☼Fix'd☼!!

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2010, 02:59:20 pm »

Ahem. As the great one said in another thread.

I deleted the later instances of the quote pyramid.  Please don't spam somebody's topic with that sort of thing.

It doesn't help at all, don't do it.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26