Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26

Author Topic: Boatmurdered - The Animation  (Read 206230 times)

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: Boatmurdered - The Animation
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2010, 05:32:12 pm »

By running for 2 minutes and 40 seconds, do you mean that you've finished 2 minutes and 40 seconds of animation, or is that just the animatic?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2010, 06:24:50 pm »

I think that will be the final runtime.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2010, 07:02:21 pm »

This video is going to suck cause 2 minutes and 40 seconds isnt long enough to capture the epicness of boatsmurdered, 2 minutes and 53 seconds is
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2010, 07:45:13 pm »

Yeah. You need at least one slo-mo "walk towards the camera, don't look back" moments.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2010, 08:46:42 pm »

Yeah. You need at least one slo-mo "walk towards the camera, don't look back" moments.
'

with explosions in the background

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2010, 09:33:18 pm »

Which they don't look at. Had to do it.

DIET: KEYBOARD SOLO.... JJ ABRHAMS!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:35:19 pm by breadbocks »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2010, 02:16:04 am »

Screw explosions, there should be magma pouring out of the entrance!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2010, 02:31:22 am »

i got a even better idea!There will be a explosions at the entrance and then magma will come pouring out setting aflame all creatures that live in the forrest ,  while the dwarf walks away you will see burning squirrels,birds, elephants and more!

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2010, 02:38:34 am »

i got a even better idea!There will be a explosions at the entrance and then magma will come pouring out setting aflame all creatures that live in the forrest ,  while the dwarf walks away you will see burning squirrels,birds, elephants and more!
then there should be an explosion after which the entrance collapses, floodgates that control magma malfunction and over the ruins streams magma! Dwarf walks away and behind him lands a piece of magma aqueduct, and after that a barrel of booze, which promptly explodes! :)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2010, 02:44:58 am »

then there should be an explosion after which the entrance collapses, floodgates that control magma malfunction and over the ruins streams magma! Dwarf walks away and behind him lands a piece of magma aqueduct, and after that a barrel of booze, which promptly explodes! :)
All the while, the little girl is playing in her pile of bones.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2010, 02:51:59 am »

with a hidden cat in his backpack. And for the fun some text "I hope they are alright"

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2010, 02:54:46 am »

with a hidden cat in his backpack. And for the fun some text "I hope they are alright"
Why hidden? It should look out of the backpack and stare at the ruins (maybe even wave a paw) while dwarf is apathetic as statue, only blinking occasionally.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2010, 03:19:28 am »

I'm quite certain that the animators will present some stellar work that will neatly encapsulate most, if not all the 'classic' Boatmurdered scenes as well as the overall feeling; no need for concern over what will or won't be in it. They've shown themselves to be quite competent already, and I would doubt they would have got into this without reviewing the Boatmurdered LP anyhow.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2010, 06:22:34 am »

I DEMAND a feature-Length movie!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2010, 06:30:45 am »

I DEMAND a feature-Length movie!

Seconded. I also demand that the Sankis' end-scenes have their theme either blanantly stolen or remixed from Flimbo's Quest - Sonic Wanderer - Flimbo's Quest (The Departament of Redundancy Departament appreciates whoever named it.)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26