Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wiki Notes Attribute Bug  (Read 975 times)

SpyderVenom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Wiki Notes Attribute Bug
« on: July 03, 2010, 03:49:57 pm »

I saw this one was only set as a minor bug, where Dwarves do not gain attributes in non military actions, and on top of that, attributes rust... That means Dwarves dont last long before their attributes are gone and they can do nothing effectivly.

I would call this the most major bug myself, being a player who plays defensivly working on economy and happy dwarves and not having time to have much of a milita in the first place, granted I would like one, but there is a lot of work to do to make it look like the lord of the rings bit.

And I would also like to know exactly how many z levels a bucket can travel on a well because I had a clear line to the underground lake I found, from ground level to it... It was like 7 levels and it just would not work at all, salt water wells working must have been fixed, that or wells just have major problems.

This games got me hooked! I bought a lifetime subscription to star trek online, and I am playing this instead, good job fellas!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Notes Attribute Bug
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 03:59:26 pm »

I don't see any suggestions here. Still though, welcome to the forums! :)

This would probably go either in the gameplay questions section or the fort mode discussion section.

SpyderVenom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 04:14:41 pm »

OH! lol... My suggestion was that rust and no way to gain should be made a higher priority then minor.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 05:54:50 pm »

I saw this one was only set as a minor bug, where Dwarves do not gain attributes in non military actions, and on top of that, attributes rust... That means Dwarves dont last long before their attributes are gone and they can do nothing effectivly.

I would call this the most major bug myself

If you're talking about this report on the bug tracker:
1) Toady doesn't use the "severity" or "priority" categories
2) the report is stickied so that Toady will see it -- that's the best I can do for making it a high-priority fix
3) if you want to post about bug tracker reports, you can sign up on the bug tracker and post your comments there instead