Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Dev Log AWESOME Update  (Read 14566 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: Dev Log AWESOME Update
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2010, 11:13:30 pm »

Here is a Astri Omonkulum's partly eaten human corpse. You evil bastard.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2010, 11:15:47 pm »

Ahaha, yeah.

I had an adventurer who only wore thongs and used trousers to kill people.

Hey, I just had an idea. I'm thinking of making a fort that will intentionally look like a ruined castle, with boulders scattered all over, half-standing towers, a ruined keep and stuff. I'll then settle an adventurer in it, and turn it into this awesome ruined castle thing with wooden lean-tos and stuff.

I so cannot wait till we can do this.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2010, 09:11:26 am »

Arghhh....no update today yet! I wonder if that's good news or bad news....

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2010, 10:43:25 am »

It's too quiet here! The silence....the silence! It's driving me insane!

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2010, 11:57:14 am »

Argh...Toady didn't told what he will work on right now (this time for real) and so It is a mystery (and my curse)

Toybasher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2010, 01:04:06 pm »

I cant wait much longer, I am so damn excited... Adventure mode will be AWESOME, no more bleeding to death from stuckins...guts pop out more often...major arterys work now...etc

Peasant

• Bay Watcher
  • MANY WHELPS NOW HANDLE IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2010, 01:45:38 pm »

I cant wait much longer, I am so damn excited... Adventure mode will be AWESOME, no more bleeding to death from stuckins...guts pop out more often...major arterys work now...etc

Toybasher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2010, 01:51:28 pm »

ROFL, yea...words cant express the friggen anger from that happening, esp when most enemies use crossbows or your slaughtering elves (then again that bug kinda upped the duficulty a lot, now armor makes you almost unkillable, untill you get an arrow to the ear.)

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2010, 01:24:44 pm »

Whoah crap, still no update. Normally it would be posted, like, 2 hours ago. Does that mean something?

Toybasher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2010, 02:04:07 pm »

Whoah crap, still no update. Normally it would be posted, like, 2 hours ago. Does that mean something?

I hope it means hes getting a release ready, that or he just didnt decide to update the blog today (he dosn't ALWAYS update daily) I hope its the first one, that hes getting it ready for a release today.   ???

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2010, 02:13:55 pm »

He updated the page everyday through the week, so I don't know why he shouldn't now

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2010, 02:49:58 pm »

It could mean nothing...

It could mean we wont see this update until next year.

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2010, 02:51:50 pm »

Arghhh! I....can't.....take......IT! ANYMORE! MUST!!!!GET!!!!!NEW!!!!LOG!!!!UPDATE!!!!

Toybasher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2010, 05:13:41 pm »

Arghhh! I....can't.....take......IT! ANYMORE! MUST!!!!GET!!!!!NEW!!!!LOG!!!!UPDATE!!!!

CHeck out the dev section, all those white things need to be blue before the release? I hope not, these bugs are killing my fort (unkillible titans for example)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2010, 07:40:50 pm »

Urist McAdventurer: Man, I'm hungry. *pulls out Elf brain* Mmm... lunch.
Human McWarlord: What the hell, man?! Why you eatin' that poor elf's brain?!
Urist: ... Because I like it.
Human McWarlord: EVERYONE IN TOWN! KILL THAT LITTLE MONSTER
Town:RARRARKILLKILLEVENTHOUGHHESGOTLIKEEIGHTSHIELDSANDCLOWNITEWEAPONSRARARAR
Better than the old and usual "eat a pixie and lick a severed arm of someone they know while wearing some little girls skirt yet nobody finds it weird or creepy".

Hopefully a [CANNIBALISM] tag of sorts get added which makes elves (or anyone with it) able to actually eat the corpses of their victims raw.

Oh, so many happy cannibalistic adventurers there will be...

Actually, there should be [CARNIVORE], [OMNIVORE], and [HERBIVORE] tags. Eating people should be up to you, depending on what type of food your adventurer eats, but defy your civ's norms and you will pay an awful price. For example, carnivores and omnivores should technically be able to eat corpses (or meat) without ill-effects, and herbivores shouldn't be able to eat corpses without throwing up or other ill-effects. However, the civ's ethics should determine their reaction to your corpse-eating.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13