Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: The Dwarven Race III - Race Two, start.  (Read 19916 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

GEt them going again, saying i dont mind if they eat the other racer's henchmen at all
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

In this situation... there is only one thing left to do. Order the eagles to SOAR, for one last time! First Mate will just drop a rock on an elephant's face, perhaps that's more accurate.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good lord I was in the lead for so long, now it's like I'm stuck in mud.

My only chance is to disable others vehicles.

Give Reginald a medal of commendation. Then have him fix the cannon. Have Igor throw kittens at the SKY FIRE. Drive, and assist Igor with the kitten-throwing.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Fear the storm of kittens!

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

"Kitten Danmaku" :P

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh god...Touhou mixed with DF...what have we done?!?

...Actually, that might be a really fun game. :P
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

with as many kittens and stones all over the place, it wouldn't be surprising if it was.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

...they both fit the HAHAYOULOSE theme well...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was only a matter of time.

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait. I'm forgetting something here. You gentlemen have been getting more patient, I see.

Turn in two days. That will make about a week and a half since the last one. I'll see if I can't reverse the trend that's forming here, but these promises haven't gone well in the past.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

You gentlemen have been getting more patient, I see.
I've only been busy... >_>

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait. I'm forgetting something here. You gentlemen have been getting more patient, I see.

Turn in two days. That will make about a week and a half since the last one. I'll see if I can't reverse the trend that's forming here, but these promises haven't gone well in the past.

I'm totally understanding that.

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarven Race III - Kitten Danmaku
« Reply #177 on: September 05, 2010, 06:39:04 am »

Turn 10
The Ultimate Stage

IronyOwl
(5) You point, to great effect. (SHAD0Wdump) Wearily, your elephants gallop onwards in the hope of destroying at least one thing before the day is out. Unfortunately, the thing they're trying to destroy is too far away to get at in a timely fashion. This is infuriating! Kittens fall from the sky, but they do not slake the elephants' thirst - they merely serve as appetizers. Crunchy, mewing appetizers.

elephant rage is rising

SHAD0Wdump
(1) You requisition some of the kittens for throwing at elephants. Which is to say, you grab all of them and hurl them toward the elephants. A long jump champion you are not, but you are, in fact, quite good at throwing things. Unfortunately, that skill is not tempered by common sense. Elephants are like dragons: the more you feed them, the hungrier they get. The more blood they feed on, the angrier they get. You manage to throw the bundle of kittens such that all four are impaled on an elephant's tusk. The unpleasant sound of four sets of kitten bones being ground into fragments follows shortly thereafter.

(1) Roland continues to be semi-incompetent due to his wide-eyed staring at Delta. He sloshes more wine onto the fire, again missing with most of it. (techno - 1) Fortunately, Delta is unable to take advantage of this because he also continues to be incompetent and can't find gilopee in the dictionary or use his hammer effectively. Both of them having failed to show anything resembling good sense, the Ramstein ends up puttering over the finish line on the very last of the booze. Without you to steer it, it also bumps gently into a stray monstrosity.

Roland has finished in second place.

techno65535
(1) Delta can't handle so many commands at once, and he doesn't know what gilopee means! Augh! He's so confused he forgets to redirect the hammer back downward as it comes back from a swing, so he ends up hitting himself in the face. The idiot. He's no help at all. (6) You turn your attention towards finishing third, but there's no need. Your pumpers are still pumping like they've never pumped before, but they're in danger of having their arms fall off or something from pumping so hard. No matter, that shouldn't stop a true dwarf.

Frelock
(1) You hurry down from your contraption to gather materials befitting your new status. So engrossed are you in this task that you do not notice a rockety thing bearing down on you. Fortunately it's not moving fast enough to run you over, but it does knock you on your back, legs floundering helplessly. Ouch.

wolfchild
(2) You try to GEt them going again, but your eagles are perplexed by your nonspecific use of the pronoun 'them' and your strange intonation on the word 'get.' They can hear your intentions as well as your words, by the way. They get going anyway. They would love nothing more than to consume dwarf-flesh, but there's nobody suitable in range. Alas.

Errol
One last hurrah for the brave flesh-eating eagles of the SKY FIRE! You launch into the air amidst the screeches of your winged companions. (1) You order your dashing first mate to impede the Rampage's progress with rocks. Not a dwarf for half-measures, he hurls at least a half-dozen boulders smoothly and precisely. Unfortunately, he hurls them at precisely the wrong places. (?) All hit the ground harmlessly but two. One bounces off the chassis of Ye Olde Cannony Death, while the other hits a flying cat. Wait, flying cat? Agh! You cringe as you are briefly surrounded by cats. The air fills with screeches, and you hear several thumps and a loud crunching noise. The SKY FIRE rocks from multiple impacts, and it lurches as your eagles are briefly interrupted.

It's over as quickly as it began. You begin to jeer at the cat-loving fools as you gracefully touch down.

Paranatural
(1) You try to give Reginald a commendation. You try. But you can't do it. He failed to secure the cannon, so he just doesn't deserve one. Reginald breaks off to stare at your inner struggle. As he watches you quiver with effort, your eyes meet his, and you see him shed a single tear. He knows what you're thinking. (4-1) He turns sorrowfully toward the cannon, and kicks it in an outburst of sudden fury. Percussive maintenance, usually a reliable standby on dwarven racers, seems to have reduced effectiveness here. The cannon is still not in perfect shape, but is better-aligned than it was. (6) Your other passenger has already jettisoned all your kittens, so Igor must call up the reserves. He calls forth the idle cats, who respond with great haste. His practice shows as he hurls one cat after another toward the flying fortress. (?) Three miss, one dissolves into a fine red mist as his flight is interdicted by a boulder, one hits an eagle and is quickly eaten, and three collide with the armour plating. Of those three, two tear holes in the armour, concealing themselves within the fortress, and one bounces right off, ending up as a cat-flavoured pancake on the road below.

Stray cat(Tame) has given birth to kittens.

Comments
Hey guys, I set a new record of almost two weeks! Aren't I clever.

Course info
Tropical Moist Broadleaf Forest
Heavily Forested
Terrifying

Code: [Select]
  - - - - - - - - - -
S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ +
  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 _ -  1  1  1  2  2
                    + __ __ __ __ __ F
                   10 11 12 13 14 15
Key
S = Start
F = Finish
_ = One tile
+ = Corner
Bottom Numbers = Square number
Top Numbers = Racers present on that square

Statuses

Spoiler: SHAD0Wdump - Ramstein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: IronyOwl - Rampage (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 07:22:24 am by Wimdit »

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 05, 2010, 06:44:12 am »

This calls for desperate measures! We're gonna go straight towards the finish as aggressively as we can. Signal Matey to first open the barrel, take a sip from it, then launch it at someone in front of us. Then, he covers his ears, I do so myself as well, then I order the sentient eagle to scream as sharply as he can!

Oh, and check my graze points.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 06:46:13 am by Errol »

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 05, 2010, 08:53:15 am »

I try to help re-align that cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20