Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

WHICH WITCH WHICH WITCHES THE WITCHES WHICH?

1.) Gur'glak - God of death and necromancy
- 13 (36.1%)
2.) Talus - God of pure chaos
- 17 (47.2%)
3.) Wyy'vyn - God of destruction.
- 6 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: The Dark Gods.  (Read 7876 times)

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Gods.
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2010, 01:38:59 pm »

We don't need to control the child we could just be in it's head, slowly courpting it as it gets older.
We could be a voice in it's head that it grows to trust as a friend.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2010, 02:50:17 pm »

We don't need to control the child we could just be in it's head, slowly courpting it as it gets older.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2010, 03:32:47 pm »

One of the lizard monkey things. :)

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2010, 03:45:32 pm »

we should definitely do this. also, we could corrupt the town.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2010, 03:45:41 pm »

We must appear as a leprechaun in his mind and tell him to burn things.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2010, 11:08:56 pm »

we should definitely do this. also, we could corrupt the town.
this
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2010, 11:31:31 pm »

This child shall be the harbinger of a new age of darkness and doom! Not an anti-messiah, no, that shall come later, but his purpose shall be just as great!

He shall grow up in this town in a time of disease and famine, chaos shall reign as fear and paranoia, derived from the plague now haunting these innocent townsfolk, grows to near madness. He shall be quiet and queer, but not so much as to be unforthcoming. Things will happen around him, miracles, he shall emit an air of intimidating darkness and carry with him a sinister beckoning of dark, whispering voices too subtle for anything less then an immortal to realize. He shall give the villagers hope as he, as an adolescent, begins healing the townsfolk and preaching of a new power come to the world, one which will bring them prosperity. The villagers will listen to him, follow him, and the ones who don't will be taken by the plague. They will see him as a savior, bringer of hope in a time of darkness... but the villagers will not be going back to their old ways. The land will stay barren after the blight, their crops taken by pestilence and plague, and the villagers will be forced by this strange new blight to something which has not been seen in years: banditry and raiding. They will become a terror across the land, taking entire villages by surprise, slaughtering every living thing in sight as they resent the bountiful harvests of the land, and disappearing by daybreak, leaving only slain bodies and burning houses. They shall be the harbingers of a new age, heralds of the end of peace in this realm and bring fear and darkness back to an unspoiled realm.

(Note: this doesn't all have to be done in one update, it's just an overall plan of action for later.)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 11:35:44 pm by abculatter_2 »
Don't think of it as being besieged by thralls/husks, think of it as having your own personal moat of life hating mutilated menaces

Now wall yourself in quickly

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2010, 01:17:10 am »

You harvest your collective dark energy and start launching your assault on the newborns mind.
It is rather easy to simply infect the newborns mind to allow you to stay, without taking over its mind completely...
And thus you protect the child from harm as it is growing older, and influence its mind as it grows older....

Many years pass, it is now the summer of 8032, in the humans calendar that is.
The  child speaks the language Harglish, one of the minorities of the 8 human languages of this world.
The  child is now 8 and 1/2.
The  child is steadily under your influences and finds you just to be the conscience of his mind.
The village worships the good god "Hargle" and the neutral god "Meng". Though the gods take no notice or barely at all notice to this small village.
It was a good idea just to play along as the conscience of the human child, as surely his mind has grown strong enough to have taken his mind back over.

The child is almost an orphan, he only has his sickly father left, who is aged 53.
The villages population is 62, down from the numbers before the start of the plague you caused which was 148.
The general mind set of the villagers is dispair and are feeling unfaithful to their old gods.
Merchants do not stop at this small farming village.

Follow through with
Quote from: abculatter_2
July 03, 2010, 11:31:31 pm
... le snip...
?

Other things:
In the valley of darkness that you have created, it has become more darker over time, the creatures there are tougher, have stronger weapons and bodies. Beware the evil monkey reptile which has become the king there, its claws can cut through trees, Its scales are almost as hard as metal, and its fur is ever so pointy...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 01:19:44 am by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2010, 01:52:34 am »

Yeeeeessssss!

Become the scourge of the land! Let the pathetic mortals of this land cower in fear, and the ninnies who call themselves the 'Good' gods resent their folly!

Not that my say has any weight, though. I was the one who made it...
Don't think of it as being besieged by thralls/husks, think of it as having your own personal moat of life hating mutilated menaces

Now wall yourself in quickly

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2010, 02:09:46 am »

make the kid think the others are abusing him, resentment is a powerful weapon
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2010, 02:46:29 am »

Ablacutters plan I say.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2010, 03:30:55 am »

Ablacutters plan, forward!
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2010, 03:43:31 am »

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2010, 05:00:20 am »

Implement Ablacutters plan.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2010, 06:39:14 am »

Use ablacuttters plan! save the father! For great EVIL!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9