Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

WHICH WITCH WHICH WITCHES THE WITCHES WHICH?

1.) Gur'glak - God of death and necromancy
- 13 (36.1%)
2.) Talus - God of pure chaos
- 17 (47.2%)
3.) Wyy'vyn - God of destruction.
- 6 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: The Dark Gods.  (Read 7884 times)

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Gods.
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2010, 01:20:44 am »

Mutate a virus in the bird's bowels to be as deadly as we can make it, though if that's deadly enough to kill the bird wait until you're near a town. Once you've found a town, aim carefully and launch the turd onto someone, preferably in the mouth or face. Alternatively, crap in the well (if this is the case, make sure the virus can thrive in water) or somewhere that someone will touch/eat. Food is preferred, but try to make the droppings inconspicuous if that is the case.

Once you've done this, try letting loose a few more toxic turds if you can. Once it starts getting boring, infect the bird with the virus and launch it somewhere that it'll spread the virus, anywhere that's public or will be touched/eaten/drunk will do.
Don't think of it as being besieged by thralls/husks, think of it as having your own personal moat of life hating mutilated menaces

Now wall yourself in quickly

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 04:31:48 am »

were not strong enough to do that   :'(
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 06:08:56 am »

were not strong enough to do that   :'(

He just said we're able to mutate viruses and other small things, and that's the only thing which even may be difficult for us to do.
Don't think of it as being besieged by thralls/husks, think of it as having your own personal moat of life hating mutilated menaces

Now wall yourself in quickly

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 06:09:44 am »

oh.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 02:09:00 pm »

Mutate a virus in the bird's bowels to be as deadly as we can make it, though if that's deadly enough to kill the bird wait until you're near a town. Once you've found a town, aim carefully and launch the turd onto someone, preferably in the mouth or face. Alternatively, crap in the well (if this is the case, make sure the virus can thrive in water) or somewhere that someone will touch/eat. Food is preferred, but try to make the droppings inconspicuous if that is the case.

Once you've done this, try letting loose a few more toxic turds if you can. Once it starts getting boring, infect the bird with the virus and launch it somewhere that it'll spread the virus, anywhere that's public or will be touched/eaten/drunk will do.
I fully support this.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2010, 02:12:45 pm »

I fully support this.
me 3

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2010, 02:47:22 pm »

We should set out exactly what we want it to do and see what we can get away with.
I think it should:
  • not show symptoms until day 3 of infection
  • be airborne
  • turn the immune system agaisnt itself
  • cause hallucinations
  • cause vomiting, sneezing and coughing
  • causes braindamage and eventualy organ and muscle failure
  • be water, rodent and insect transmissible
And then I think we should:

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2010, 10:50:07 pm »

sorry bout that,was busy yesterday...
Japanese style of marking ('cos i cant find a tick and a v doesnt cut it...) (so o = yes x = no)

[o/x] means that it depends on the individual or that it occurs in small amounts...
---

You in your evil ways manipulate an already present virus in your body to suit your specifications, although some of them didn't work... For the moment anyway, perhaps you should try again once you have caused more chaos and havoc.

* not show symptoms until day 3 of infection [o/x] (this usually happens though sometimes the virus acts fast and appears before day 3)
    * be airborne

* turn the immune system against itself

* cause hallucinations

* cause vomiting[o/x], sneezing
  • and coughing

* causes braindamage and eventualy organ and muscle failure

* be water
  • , rodent
  • and insect
  • transmissible

Now with the virus in your bowels complete, you fly back over to the human town.
Too bad its night now... But you simply hang around on a tree waiting for day break, letting the virus fester in your intestines.
You wake up at lunch time, the perfect time to put your plan into act.
Flying over the town, you start defecating onto the open mouths of people and onto their food that just enters their mouths, 45% of this is successful and the citizens dont notice, although the rest they do and promptly spew up or other things.
Now that you have infected the population of townsfolk, you fly over to the well and dive bomb into it, hitting your head on a rock, effectively killing your avatar.

The virus will hopefully evolve to be water transmissible, but if it doesn't, it can just contaminate the water supply.

You notice that your shapeless, invisible cloud like form is now of a more darker hew, and can see that the other gods range from grey to pure white.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2010, 02:03:53 am »

what new avatars can we find?

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2010, 02:37:36 am »

It shall take time before the virus in the village takes a proper hold in the vessels.

Vessels in the near by area that you can take hold of.

1.) A newborn human male child, beware that as time goes on the child's strength shall grow and you may lose control of the vessel.
2.) A sickly old dog.
3.) A gecko
4.) Another of those monkey-reptiles.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2010, 03:24:47 am »

the  dog, people love to spend time with htier dogs
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2010, 03:57:13 am »

the  dog, people love to spend time with htier dogs

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2010, 05:24:46 am »

The baby- Anti messiah anyone?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2010, 05:57:36 am »

we aren't strong enough to control it as it gets older

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2010, 06:15:23 am »

correction. We May lose the vessal
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9